Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums *Gamethread*

I apologize to the two British posters, but no matter how you do this challenge time will be an issue for someone. Considering a majority of us are in American time, I will normally post the challenges in that 6-7-8 PM EST window. I figure it's more fair to get 8/10 participating than 2/10 or 3/10. I know that's shit luck, but I assure you not every challenge will be this way.

Shotaro swims 1 meter.
Shotaro has swum [2/25] meters.

I apologize to the two British posters, but no matter how you do this challenge time will be an issue for someone. Considering a majority of us are in American time, I will normally post the challenges in that 6-7-8 PM EST window. I figure it's more fair to get 8/10 participating than 2/10 or 3/10. I know that's shit luck, but I assure you not every challenge will be this way.

I realise that, it's more about how long the challenge will take than the time for me, even if it were 8pm GMT I'd still find that annoying (less annoying admittedly but still annoying)

No worries.

Question, am I gonna be able to solve the puzzle on an iPod touch??

I realise that, it's more about how long the challenge will take than the time for me, even if it were 8pm GMT I'd still find that annoying (less annoying admittedly but still annoying)

I realize these types of challenges can be a bore, but sometimes it's about how long you can outlast your opponent.

No worries.

Question, am I gonna be able to solve the puzzle on an iPod touch??

If you can send me a screenshot of it complete. I don't think iPods can, but I guess it could be possible.

Crock swims 1 meter.
Crock has swam 2/25 meters.

EDIT: I think I'm stepping out of the challenge, too. I don't have the time to keep this up. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back