Super Bowl XLV LD

If Pittsburgh wins, I'm not going to school tomorrow due to partying too much. If we lose, I'm not going to school because I'll be up all night puking.

This game is finally turning around. Lol at the team meeting joke.

I kinda wish they threw it. I know Rodgers is going to choke at some point in this game.

Did he just say the two teams head into the "Dressing Room". What the fuck?

I hate commentators....:banghead:

Was that SafeAuto commercial local or national? The guy that kept getting hit in the balls looked quite similar in dress and hairstyle to Daniel Bryan.

The coverage keeps going back to the studio. How many adverts do you people have?!

Christ I hate this, everytime a European watches an American sporting event they just bitch nonstop about all the fucking commercials. WE HAVE DIFFERENT CULTURES, EVERY TELEVISION SHOW HAS 2-3 3-4 MINUTE COMMERCIAL BREAKS FOR EVERY 30 MINUTES OF PROGRAMMING. Get used to it, it's not the NFL's fault, it's how American television and radio broadcasting has worked for the last century.

You guys ever get the feeling that the NFL might be a little biased against the Steelers, what with the amount of times they're going to mention Big Ben's fucking suspension?

Not at all. Especially not after they were fucking handed the Lombardi trophy in 2008 by the refs. Pittsburgh fans bitching about refball is about as funny as irony gets.

Thor could be good, not liking that they're changing it from the actual Norse God Thor to a dude with Thor's powers, but I'll live.

I have hope because of Portman, plus the ending to Iron Man 2 has had me pumped up for Thor all year long. If it's anywhere near as good as Iron Man 2, I'm going to like it.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE AVENGERS MOVIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back