• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

I hate the Black Eyed Peas.

This is the only Black Eyed Peas anything I like:

NOT THE BEES

God Black Eyed Peas are terrible. How long have they been milking that one album from like 2 years ago now? How many fucking times do we need to hear Boom Boom Pow and I Gotta Feeling?

I have a feeling the Steelers will make this a very competitive game in the 2nd Half. I certainly hope so, anyway.

As far as the commercials... with the exception of the Bud one where the Western dudes sung Tiny Dancer, they've all sucked so far, IMO.

And people actually like this horrible, trashy music by the Black Eye Peas? God, they're so, so bad.

A WILD SLASH APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE

And here comes Fergie to destroy a great song. Takes quite a bit of work to sing worse than Axl Rose, but you've done it darling. Just show your ass and get off the stage.

YOU FUCKING LEAVE DICK DALE'S MISERLOU ALONE YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

And now they milk their last hit, which is what, like 9 years old now?

The "Let's Get ******ed" remix was so much better.

The fuck? Usher? Why? Guy is talented but not my style at all. Atleast he's talented unlike the Peas.

Christ I hate this, everytime a European watches an American sporting event they just bitch nonstop about all the fucking commercials. WE HAVE DIFFERENT CULTURES, EVERY TELEVISION SHOW HAS 2-3 3-4 MINUTE COMMERCIAL BREAKS FOR EVERY 30 MINUTES OF PROGRAMMING. Get used to it, it's not the NFL's fault, it's how American television and radio broadcasting has worked for the last century.

How can one light-hearted post about commercials be classed as "bitch(ing) nonstop"? Come on.

Kay, I stopped watching the halftime show for a Savio Vega match. Let that sink in.

How can one light-hearted post about commercials be classed as "bitch(ing) nonstop"? Come on.

Not from you, just in general. Everytime a European tunes into a football game it's all I hear, all the time. So annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back