• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

You guys ever get the feeling that the NFL might be a little biased against the Steelers, what with the amount of times they're going to mention Big Ben's fucking suspension?

Thor could be good, not liking that they're changing it from the actual Norse God Thor to a dude with Thor's powers, but I'll live.

Fuck, the channel that the game was on just randomly changed to a medical show about irregular bowels. WTF

Even if nobody has come from this far behind to win it before, you can never count out Big Ben.

Why do I think that? Look at my signature.

The Steelers were my pick but they look utterly shit tonight. Like a rookie team against pros.

2nd half is going to be a whole different game. We score right here, make it 10-21. Then we comeback as a whole new team. Green Bay is all happy and giddy over there on the sidelines, they're going to get too confident, and we're going to catch them slipping.

Remember the Divisional game? Ask any Ravens fans, the second half is our game.

Hey look, highlights from that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back