• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

Holy shit they still make Brisk? And in tons of new flavors too?!

Why was I not informed of this? I love that devilish nectar, was addicted to that shit years back.

We're doing the wrong things at the wrongs times. When we need to throw it, we run it. When we need to run it, we throw it.

C,mon Tomlin! C,mon Ben! C,mon D!

This means nothing, we will comeback from this. It's only the first quarter.

Bout time! I love how at one point Ben is hurting on his leg, the next thing you know he's breaking out for a run.

Most sports are on first viewing.

Got my munchies now---some BBQ chicken wings and egg rolls. Random, but delicious.

I was flicking through on the tv and I noticed it was on I thought I would give it a chance. that and I need to know, What the fuck the cheese is about...

I was flicking through on the tv and I noticed it was on I thought I would give it a chance. that and I need to know, What the fuck the cheese is about...

If you give it a chance American football is one of the most exciting sports out there.

The cheese thing is because Wisconsin is known for their cheese, that's it really. It isn't like their mascot or logo or anything.

I'm keeping my hopes as low as possible for the next Transformers movie.

It can't be worse than the second...right?

I'm keeping my hopes as low as possible for the next Transformers movie.

It can't be worse than the second...right?

2 was bad, but I didn't think it was like the WORSTMOVIEEVERMADE like many people do. I really liked the first film. Third one I'll give a chance.

There's been at least 3 plays I've seen from the Packers that should've been flags. Nobody has ever came back from this kind of lead in the Superbowl before..shit.

We need to start playing fucking dirty, get Harrison in there, and knock the shit out of Rodgers, put him on a stretcher, whether it be legal or not, a 75000 dollar fine is worth it.

A Troy Polamalu pick 6 would be nice. The second half is going to be a whole different game, mark my words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back