• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

matt-ludtke.jpg

mike-roemer-1.jpg

5.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-nfc-north-standings-every-year.jpg

packers08.jpg

scott-boehm.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Anthony_Toribio.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/funny-sports-pictures-i-live-in-a-van-down-by-the-river.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-all-right-a-conga-line.jpg

Remember when I told you that if you didn't want people to call you a moron then you should stop posting like a moron....? yeah...:suspic:

Remember when I told you that if you didn't want people to call you a moron then you should stop posting like a moron....? yeah...:suspic:

Huh...I kinda expected to get a bunch of funny pictures of Steelers. Now I have to go google them myself. :glare:

I'd be so pissed if I went all the way out to Dallas, and they told me that they can't seat me.

I think it's going to be a high scoring game, with Pittsburgh coming out with 7 wins. Big Ben holding the MVP trophy.

I will laugh my ass off if Big Ben has another game winning drive....also with Ben winning his possibly 3rd ring will he be in the better then Tom Brady discussion or just as good?

I will laugh my ass off if Big Ben has another game winning drive....also with Ben winning his possibly 3rd ring will he be in the better then Tom Brady discussion or just as good?

I'm kinda hoping it isn't a close game. I'd rather Pittsburgh clinch it...sadly I don't think that will happen. So if Ben has to win in the last second on a game winning drive, he will.

I wish I had friends to watch the Superbowl with....all I get is a 32 inch tv, and a meatball sub with Bacon.

And my Steeler themed room. I should post pictures. My room is black walls, gold stripes down the side. A hand painted replica Steeler logo on the wall, a gold ceiling, a beach sized terrible towel on the wall, along with about 106 Steeler posters and items on the wall. And a couch with Steeler covering. A mini fridge with nothing but 12 Steeler magnets, and a PS3 with Steeler stickers all over it. Plus some other Steeler accessories/furniture

My room is either Steelers, Kiss, or Super models. :D

I don't give a shit about this game. I'm watching for the commercials. I hate the Pack after what they did to Atlanta, and I'm tired of seeing Pittsburgh win. It's boring. Hopefully it's a good game, but like I said, I don't care at all who wins.

Kapinos must feel like one lucky fucker. He's sitting in the Free Agents one day, and the next he's starting punter in the Superbowl.

I wish I had friends to watch the Superbowl with....all I get is a 32 inch tv, and a meatball sub with Bacon.

And my Steeler themed room. I should post pictures. My room is black walls, gold stripes down the side. A hand painted replica Steeler logo on the wall, a gold ceiling, a beach sized terrible towel on the wall, along with about 106 Steeler posters and items on the wall. And a couch with Steeler covering. A mini fridge with nothing but 12 Steeler magnets, and a PS3 with Steeler stickers all over it. Plus some other Steeler accessories/furniture

My room is either Steelers, Kiss, or Super models. :D

Atleast you eating something good tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back