Super Bowl XLV LD

A guy I work with is a die hard Steelers fan, and wants them to win, just so Roethlisberger can accept the Lombardi Trophy and then shellack Goodell upside the head with it.

I now want this to unfold so badly.

That sounds rather mad for someone who doesn't care.

I don't. Why would I? I know the Steelers are universally hated, I dislike alot of die-hard Steelers fans myself. Something about turning a blind-eye to egregious behavior by members of their favorite team, and being generally socially inept, bothers me. But I dont care that other teams fans hate mine, I understand why, in fact.

I don't hate you, the Steelers, or their fans. I respect their organization quite a bit. I just don't want them to win today, simple as that.

A guy I work with is a die hard Steelers fan, and wants them to win, just so Roethlisberger can accept the Lombardi Trophy and then shellack Goodell upside the head with it.

I now want this to unfold so badly.

How about the entire Steeler's D takes out Goodell and viscously beats the shit out of him.

Although, whenever Goodell hands us the trophy, I think we'll be too happy to do anything to him. I can picture Goodell, handing Tomlin the trophy, but as Tomlin pulls to take it, Goodell is still holding on...refusing the let the team he's be trying endless to keep out of the Superbowl win.

You know, I know people are interested in what celebrities are attending this thing, but I don't think there should be a goddamn red carpet.

Alright, I'm ready to go, dressed in Green & Gold from head to fucking toe, GO PACK!!!!!!!!

6packers.jpg

I got my Big Ben jersey, my Big Ben hat, my Steelers sweatband, my Steelers belt, my Steelers sweatshirt under the Jersey, and my Steelers under armor under the sweatshirt. And I got my terrible towel in my pocket.

Woulda wore my black jeans, but their in the laundry, so I just have regular blue jeans.

Obama is gonna get a new jersey soon.

obama-steelers-jersey.jpg

I got my Big Ben jersey, my Big Ben hat, my Steelers sweatband, my Steelers belt, my Steelers sweatshirt under the Jersey, and my Steelers under armor under the sweatshirt. And I got my terrible towel in my pocket.

Woulda wore my black jeans, but their in the laundry, so I just have regular blue jeans.

Obama is gonna get a new jersey soon.

obama-steelers-jersey.jpg

9706c1197e886964.jpg.jpg

matt-ludtke.jpg

mike-roemer-1.jpg

5.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-nfc-north-standings-every-year.jpg

packers08.jpg

scott-boehm.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Anthony_Toribio.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/funny-sports-pictures-i-live-in-a-van-down-by-the-river.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-all-right-a-conga-line.jpg

AS I said in my prediction if GB scores close to 30 or more, I think they win, I think a low scoring game benefits Pit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back