• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015-2016 NFL LD

No, it wasn't his fault, snapper botched the snap, laces were in, everyone knows laces should be out.

THE LACES WERE IN! THEY WERE IN!!!

9395700_orig.jpg

Just before the playoffs started I was questioning the importance of home field. As of now my argument that it doesn't mean shit is holding strong.

Cincinnati - L
Minnesota - L
Washington - L

Bengals coaching ties go 0-3. Must run in the family.

Fucking bitchpigeons win again. Now I get to listen to two asshole fan bases. Between the Steelers fans and the Seahawks fans I may have a justifiable homicide to commit.

Fucking bitchpigeons win again. Now I get to listen to two asshole fan bases. Between the Steelers fans and the Seahawks
fans I may have a justifiable homicide to commit.

I might have to report this comment to federal authorities. Even though you're probably not serious, it's better to be safe in this day and age right? We've got to take these sort of terroristic threats seriously.

I feel bad for Packers fans. I feel bad for Cardinals fans too. Anyone who had a rooting interest in that game suffered during this game. But it was a great fucking game and Cardinals fans must be ecstatic right now.

I feel bad for Packers fans. I feel bad for Cardinals fans too. Anyone who had a rooting interest in that game suffered during this game. But it was a great fucking game and Cardinals fans must be ecstatic right now.
My wife shouted so loud I was afraid she would wake our neighbors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back