2015-2016 NFL LD

@JMT, will you have a new coach next year?

I hope not! I don't think whatever the Giants/Dolphins/Colts offer will be enough to take him away from us. He built this organization into what it became, let him do it again.

Bleh another underwhelming Pats performance and the second straight division loss in a row. Lame, but I'm not very worried, we were set for the playoffs weeks ago and we finished 12-4 last year too and we won the Super Bowl, so things look good. I'm predicting at least an AFC Championship game appearance, likely Super Bowl. Don't know about winning it, but we've got a good shot.

Panther's scare me a little. But so did the Seahawks last year and we got the best of them (though that was more thanks to one of the worst coaching decisions in sports history).

So Ty, Justin, other Vikings/Packers fans....

The winner of the Vikings/Packers game tonight will play the Seahawks at home, while the loser will play the Redskins on the road.

Just ignore the part about winning the division, which scenario do you want more for your team?

Bleh another underwhelming Pats performance and the second straight division loss in a row. Lame, but I'm not very worried, we were set for the playoffs weeks ago and we finished 12-4 last year too and we won the Super Bowl, so things look good. I'm predicting at least an AFC Championship game appearance, likely Super Bowl. Don't know about winning it, but we've got a good shot.

Panther's scare me a little. But so did the Seahawks last year and we got the best of them (though that was more thanks to one of the worst coaching decisions in sports history).

Patriots won't get any farther than the Super Bowl and they only get that far if they're shit lucky. The team has been destroyed by injuries and this is a very different team than last year. No Revis or Wilfork, Edelman isn't gonna be nearly as effective because of his injury, LeFell and Amendola can't hold onto a ball to save their lives and the offensive line looked pathetic today.

Denver, Cincinnati (with Dalton) and Pittsburgh (though maybe not now if Williams is done) should all be able to beat New England.

It's sounding more and more like your 9ers may be looking to snag Chip Kelly, former coach of your favorite college squad. Him and Kaep would be interesting imo.

Word on the street is that the Phins are shopping Tannehill too.

Tanny and Chip in SF? Ill have to wear sweatpants all offseason

Great win today for the Saints.

They fought hard all year and while it was a disappointing season overall, I think the future is still very bright. Shit if you replace Browner with a competent corner, this team is probably 10-6, lol. But regardless, very happy to get a sweep over the Falcunts and I'm looking forward to next year. WHO DAT!

I think a traffic cone would have been a better defender than Browner. God, bill was on the right track dumping him.

Patriots won't get any farther than the Super Bowl and they only get that far if they're shit lucky. The team has been destroyed by injuries and this is a very different team than last year. No Revis or Wilfork, Edelman isn't gonna be nearly as effective because of his injury, LeFell and Amendola can't hold onto a ball to save their lives and the offensive line looked pathetic today.

Denver, Cincinnati (with Dalton) and Pittsburgh (though maybe not now if Williams is done) should all be able to beat New England.

They'll probably only see one of those teams. I doubt they face more than two.

Pittsburgh is beating Cincy next week. Sorry, just the way the cosmos will deem it. That means New England is probably getting Houston or KC. Neither of those teams have the offense to beat New England, which leaves Denver or Pittsburgh.

New England may be screwed on the road; they will beat Pittsburgh at home. And then they get curb stomped by whoever wins the NFC

So Ty, Justin, other Vikings/Packers fans....

The winner of the Vikings/Packers game tonight will play the Seahawks at home, while the loser will play the Redskins on the road.

Just ignore the part about winning the division, which scenario do you want more for your team?

I'm a Packers fan. I would much rather go to Washington than play the Seahawks at home.

Your AFC Playoff Power Rankings?

My Assessment.....

01) Kansas City - Ripping off ten gives them my top spot.

02) Denver - Two tough wins to find home field advantage. Payton returning is a positive.

03) Pittsburgh - Injuries but a dangerous post season squad.

04) New England - Decimated roster. On the skids. Still the Pats. I could've flipped them into the three and will not be surprised if they win the AFC.

05) Houston - Solid second half of the season. Coming into their own. Dangerous dog in the fight.

06) Cincinnati - Pains me to have my team here but its the reality of the situation. I will be rooting Who-Dey all day but not feeling optimistic.

Let me take a wild stab in the dark on what Minnesota's 1st play of this next drive is going to be:

Adrian Peterson into a wall for maybe 2 yards.

It's sounding more and more like your 9ers may be looking to snag Chip Kelly, former coach of your favorite college squad. Him and Kaep would be interesting imo.

There's a good chance that the Titans will look into Chip Kelly too and reunite him with Marcus Mariota.

They'll probably only see one of those teams. I doubt they face more than two.

Pittsburgh is beating Cincy next week. Sorry, just the way the cosmos will deem it. That means New England is probably getting Houston or KC. Neither of those teams have the offense to beat New England, which leaves Denver or Pittsburgh.

New England may be screwed on the road; they will beat Pittsburgh at home. And then they get curb stomped by whoever wins the NFC

Well obviously they can't run into more than 2 of those, and there's no way they get Pittsburgh before the AFC Championship should it come down to them, but even if it did I think Pittsburgh can win a shoot out with New England.

If Dalton is back and plays like he has all season it's possible they slip past Pittsburgh but not likely. I honestly expect it to come down to Denver hosting New England and if Denver's D shows up they can win.

If New England was gonna lose at home in the playoffs, this is the year. They're injury riddled and have no momentum heading in.

I'm going for Arizona in the playoffs this season.

I'm actually surprised they've done so well

I'm going for the NFC in the playoffs unless the Packers make it to the Super Bowl.

Preferably the Redskins if I had to pick one team overall that I'd like to see win it though.

I'd be pretty happy if the Vikings could somehow manage to win it also.

Then the Panthers just because they've had such a good season and it would be nice for them to be rewarded for that. Arizona has too.

Only team in the AFC that I'd slightly like to see win it is Kansas City but I don't see any chance of that happening.

Frustrating watching this conservative Steelers offense throw screens and run the ball when they have Big Ben and one of the best pass games in the league. I know it's raining but come on!

This looks like 2012 Steelers football.

Well they don't have Ben anymore.

This game got pretty chippy.

Although with it being the Steelers and Bengals it's not really surprising.

I love Shocky but I'm so glad Pittsburgh hit that FG. The Bengals 100% deserve this loss. Pathetic behavior.

I've never seen a team sabotage a victory quite like that. The Browns, Lions, Jets, and Mike Smith's Falcons tip their hat to the Bengals tonight.

I love Shocky but I'm so glad Pittsburgh hit that FG. The Bengals 100% deserve this loss. Pathetic behavior.

Yeah there's no defending so much of that. Cinci fans cheering when Ben went down is horrible, no matter how you look at it.

I have an exclusive lists of some of my favorite games ever. This one is going to be one of them.

This was the truest definition of karma. The fans throwing trash at Roethlisberger as he was carted out, cheering his injury. Burfict and his excessive celebration running to the opposite end of the field and down the tunnel after the interception...

Then Big Ben comes back and drives down the field, much to the dismay of the very fans who threw trash as he was carted out. But the Bengals are beat by themselves...their dirty play.

So satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back