2015-2016 NFL LD

I know there's like a 1% chance, if that, but I'd be happy if the Titans beat the Patriots.

Mostly because a couple weeks ago my uncle was on about how great they are and it would be nice to have that one win over them.

Game of the year.

Bummed that the Giants lost but also happy OBJ got some redemption and me some fantasy points.

Sooooo Teddy destroyed the Bears. And I loved every moment of it.

Really? I couldn't tell from your 7 "TEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!" posts on Facebook.

Really? I couldn't tell from your 7 "TEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!" posts on Facebook.

It's a celebratory post my brother and I have been making since last year.

What the fuck crawled up your ass and died? If it annoys you there's a simple button that will hide my posts from your feed.

It's a celebratory post my brother and I have been making since last year.

What the fuck crawled up your ass and died? If it annoys you there's a simple button that will hide my posts from your feed.

....the fuck?

I was being sarcastic. As in joking. As in light heartedly making a comment without any shred of anger, malice, or negativity....but, you know, okay....sure.

....the fuck?

I was being sarcastic. As in joking. As in light heartedly making a comment without any shred of anger, malice, or negativity....but, you know, okay....sure.

Shit my bad dude. Not having a great evening myself and kind of lashed out at you. Took that completely wrong. My sincerest apologies.

Sam Bradford gets a lot of shit for being brittle but holy shit is that dude taking a beating tonight. He's not the reason Philly sucks. If anything, I think he could actually be an above average QB with a team that has a couple of decent weapons (that he never had in STL) and no silly gimmick offense.

Titans did better than I expected.

Really hoping Mariota doesn't end up becoming another Jake Locker in terms of getting hurt. I really like him.

But with that offensive line it's kind of hard for the Titans QBs not to take a beating. Really hoping they do something about that in the off season.

I'm so conflicted about the Falcons defeating the Panthers. I did not want the Panthers to finish the season undefeated, but at the same time I didn't want the fucking Falcunts to be the first team to defeat them. Barf.

I'm happy for my man Holy though. Congrats on this win. I'm sure it makes this otherwise disappointing season actually meaningful for you.

No matter their record, when the Ravens sweep the Steelers, that's a good season. It's that kind of rivalry, and I honestly haven't been this happy all season. If we're not going to the tournament, neither are they.

The Patriots losing was the cherry on the sundae. Delicious.

Seriously Carolina? How do you lose to the Falcons, who you beat 38-0 two weeks ago? I'm not a Panthers fan, but that was brutal.

Also, the Packers can clinch the Division today. Go Pack Go!

tumblr_o01czly9kG1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Make no doubt about it, this may have been the most frustrating season as a Falcons fan (which is really saying something), but this game right here. THIS GAME RIGHT HERE!!!!! Made it all worth it, we're not making the playoff, we have a middle of the road first round pick but dammit we handed those Panthers their first lost. Oh and:

CXQ3jxfUEAABg6p.png

So after seriously fucking up my sleeping pattern these holidays I'm sat here with nothing to do and just noticed it's New York Giants vs Minnesota Vikings. Is this going to be a good game?

Bear in mind I didn't use to enjoy the NFL of its stop start but I have slowly grown to appreciate the tactics behind it.

Not going to be as good a game as it could be because the most exciting wide receiver in the league took the rules and bent them like Beckham.

Also New York has been eliminated from the playoffs so the game lost some drama in that regard as well. Should be a decent game, but I don't expect much flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back