2015-2016 NFL LD

If you want to bash your head off a wall, try explaining to Seahawks fans why the league flexed out the Hawks/Ravens game for the Pats/Texans game.

The Lions find new ways to lose. It is simply amazing being a fan of them. They can go 0-16 and still find ways to disappoint you.

Titans win at home!!! I don't even care about anything in the stat line honestly. Including how close the score was or how many points they gave up.
Finally a home win.

That's all I care about.

The Giants lose to the Jets and all I need is for the Patriots to beat the Eagles for Dallas to tie Philadelphia (Dallas over Washington will of course happen because of delusions of grandeur).

21-14 Philadelphia at the moment as the cursed season continues.

The Patriots are losing big.

Man, I am going to come to work tomorrow with the most gigantic erection. Last week I heard so much whining about the refs. This week, I can't wait to taste the tears of my co-workers

The injuries are catching up with them. There's only so much you can do with all those players out.

And they still put up 28 points and keep it close. Though that's probably more garbage time Philly D.

Doesn't matter; still coming into work half-chub

Tuned in with about 2:26 left in the game, this has been the most exciting game I've seen since last Thurs.!!

Disappointing loss tonight, but we looked much better compared to last week.

I was expecting a purple bloodbath, and we hung with Arizona all game.

Tough loss, Ty. Both these teams play with so much heart though, no quit in either of them. Would love to see a rematch between these two come playoff time.

Tough loss, Ty. Both these teams play with so much heart though, no quit in either of them. Would love to see a rematch between these two come playoff time.

Without Barr, Joseph, and Smith out you couldn't ask for a better performance. I know Palmer threw for 310 and 2 TDs, but still it wasn't the 40+ points I was ready for.

We gotta win next week against the Bears. And then the Giants after that. We do that, we're in as far as I can tell. I really want that 5 seed as weird as it sounds. We would match up with the NFC East winner instead of having to go to Green Bay, or if we were to somehow win the division, face Seattle again.

Just wish we would have kicked the field goal at the end instead of trying another pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back