2015-2016 NFL LD

It truly felt as if the Broncos were done and this has made it harder for me next week. I can't decide if I should root for. Bronocos or Patriots? Cause this might be the last time Peyton has a shot at a championship.

I'm rooting for a Denver Vs Arizona Superbowl with the hope that the Broncos choke like they did against Seattle a few years ago.

So how exactly did the Patriots supposedly cheat again this time? Heaven forbid they could just get the credit they deserve for being at the upper echelon of the league for a decade and a half.

Ah, yes, the persecution complex is strong. Must be the postseason in New England m, again.

So how exactly did the Patriots supposedly cheat again this time? Heaven forbid they could just get the credit they deserve for being at the upper echelon of the league for a decade and a half.

Frankly I don't think it matter's either way (for the record, I don't think they cheated). People can talk about the "integrity of the game" all they want but at the end of the day it's about winning. The only time you can say the Pat's cheated was spygate (which has nothing to do with their 1st 3 superbowls as those rules weren't implemented when they won their 1st 3 superbowls), they took the hammer given from the league and turned around and went 16-0.

The thing I always admired about the Patriots is whenever they get accused of cheating they turn around and shove it down everyone's throat either with a Superbowl ring or the best regular season in the history of football. I hate them but only because they're better than my Cowboys.

Ah, yes, the persecution complex is strong. Must be the postseason in New England m, again.

No persecution complex whatsoever. I just didn't see all of the game and I hadn't heard about any controversy this time around. Thanks for the present anyway though 👍

I can't wait until they suck and the Patriots fans spend three years trying to figure out how it's anyone else's fault but the team itself and time.

No persecution complex whatsoever. I just didn't see all of the game and I hadn't heard about any controversy this time around. Thanks for the present anyway though 👍

Ah yes. Moron comes in and calls the team Chetriots. And it's just coincidental that you come swooping in to save the sanctity of your team.

Your martyr complex is only matched by your passive aggressive nature. Kind of like CM Punk. Except Punk did us the service of going away for a while every now and then

Ugh, the Brady/Manning stuff I am going to have to try and avoid over the next week is almost as bad as the Brady/Manning stuff I am going to have to try and avoid for the rest of my life.

I'm so bitter.

I wish the NFC game had been the one on this afternoon.

I already know I'm rooting for whoever wins that game for the Super Bowl so I'd rather give it my full attention and not have it compete with Royal Rumble tonight.

Still I'll have it on TV and Rumble on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back