Super Bowl XLV LD

It was literally one of the most painful moments of my life. My mother and sister were in tears and I felt like someone had shot me in the heart, repeatedly. Never has a sporting loss hurt so much for me. Like literal PHYSICAL pain.

Took awhile to get over that one man. But I'm a stronger fan because of it. I've already seen the worst.

Seriously. Looking back on it now I know I and many others acted pretty childish after we lost that one because honestly; They didn't win the big one, but that doesn't take a damn thing away from what they accomplished that year.

Although the Celtics really brought some sting back last year.

Shit..well I guess Rodgers is MVP.

It's pretty damn hard to win a superbowl when you have everybody against you. Superbowl loser curse my ass.

In the off season our line will heal up, Ben will heal his foot, and we will be better then ever. I'm not gonna be a sore loser about it. Green Bay played better.

Too many turnovers on our part. The pick 6 from Ben, the big fumble on Mendenhall. Oh well. 2011 season for sure. I do hope the Madden curse get's to Rodgers though.

of course every other team is against the league's chosen team, the officials had to help them at every chance they got to ever get past the Raves and the Jets, they had no reason to ever win a playoff game this season.

It was literally one of the most painful moments of my life. My mother and sister were in tears and I felt like someone had shot me in the heart, repeatedly. Never has a sporting loss hurt so much for me. Like literal PHYSICAL pain.

Took awhile to get over that one man. But I'm a stronger fan because of it. I've already seen the worst.

Damn dude....really cried?...damn. You guys were 18-0....:disappointed:

Ha, they put the unofficial Super Bowl "title belt" on Rodgers, that's awesome.

Also, Phoenix being played on the Super Bowl? What? I like, I like.

Tell me about it. 1998, 15-1, perfect field goal kicker hooks one just left in the NFC Championship game.

2000, 41-0 in the NFC Championship game.

2009, well we don't need to go there.

Trust me, I know motherfucking heartbreak when it comes to football.

Congrats to the Packers. Now that for the very first time in my life that I've actually been happy for a Green Bay win, I can now go back to my natural environment of hating Green Bay.

Tell me about it. 1998, 15-1, perfect field goal kicker hooks one just left in the NFC Championship game.

2000, 41-0 in the NFC Championship game.

2009, well we don't need to go there.

Trust me, I know motherfucking heartbreak when it comes to football.

Hey buddy, ima Eagles fan I know fucking heart breaks dude.

2002 NFC Championship
2003 NFC Championship
2004 NFC Championship
2005 Super Bowl
2009 NFC Championship
2011 NFC Wild Card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member