• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Bowl XLV LD

Autotune? Really?

what-the-fuck-cat.jpg

Whoever came up with those costumes for the dancers should be fucking shot.

Not from you, just in general. Everytime a European tunes into a football game it's all I hear, all the time. So annoying.

Fair enough. This is a new for me (football game, LD and sporting event with commercials not at half-time). Apologies.

I refused to watch the halftime show, but Slash made an appearance? I'm working his concert next Sunday. Oh hell yes.

Okay, I was being too optimistic. BEP was awful, and it's really sad they needed two surprise guests, who are 50x more talented, to steal the focus in order to make it interesting.

Fair enough. This is a new for me (football game, LD and sporting event with commercials not at half-time). Apologies.

No need to apologize, it's just I hear that shit all the time on /sp/ everytime a European tunes into American football, so it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Sorry for snapping.

I refused to watch the halftime show, but Slash made an appearance? I'm working his concert next Sunday. Oh hell yes.

Awesome! What are you like setting up the equipment or something?

An interception would be great right now.

Woodson not coming back? Sounds great to me. Shame that Drive and Sammy boy get to come back though.

WOOO! No interceptions, but at least we're getting the ball back. A score here, and we are back in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back