• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sully, get in here!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
What the fuck is your problem, dude? Seriously, I don't know who's in your ear or what bug is up your ass, but you seem to have developed some sort of issue with me. Care to explain what it is? Are you now too good for me? Do you resent that there was a point that I took pity on you and wanted to give you a healthy outlet to express your feelings? Are you too fucking stupid to appreciate how helpful it is just to have someone listen? Or are you just another ungrateful ******** teenager? Really, explain it to me. I'd love to know why suddenly you're such an uppity bitch. Is it because you're having a rough time at school? Tough shit. Don't take it out on me because only outcast fucking Pakis want to be around your miserable ass. If that's how it's going to be, I have something I'd like to say. Next paragraph.

I'm done being nice to Sully. I'm don't extending olive branches and sticking up for you if you're just going to be another know-it-all tween brat who doesn't need anyone or anything. It's now open season on you around here. You think it was bad around here before? That was when I had your back. Now I'm inviting everyone to rain down on your socially awkward and justifiably unpopular ass with the fury of a thousand jilted Christian Bales. Prepare yourself, bitch. This is war. Battle lines have been drawn. And I know where the allegiance of most of this board lies. You're done here, sonny. If you know what's good for you, you'll humbly apologize and lay low. So get on your knees and let the humility flow freely. Now.

VOTE 4 SULLY!

Also, when there is a triangle with an exclamation mark on it next to the thread title, you KNOW shit's gonna go down!

Sully's seen this thread but opted not to reply. Guess he surrendered his balls so his daddy would have something to keep him warm on the inside. Fitting as the old man seems to like child bits.

image.axd

I'm just saying, you know, when someone says something to you, it's always nice to say something back, isn't it?

Jesus fucking christ i want to inflict mental anguish on you
He has a point. He flaunts all conventions of polite society by not replying. He wouldn't be giving anyone the silent treatment if they said this to him in person. And if he did, he'd be as deserving of his "socially awkward" label as ever.

What the fuck is your problem, dude?

Get ready, I'm going multi-quote.

Seriously, I don't know who's in your ear or what bug is up your ass, but you seem to have developed some sort of issue with me.

It has nothing to do with your trollish behavior, or the fact that you act like your my friend.

Care to explain what it is?

Sure. First of all, I didn't really change that much. I was just reacting to the red rep you gave me. I haven't really gotten pissy of red rep lately, and I didn't really get that pissy over the last one, I was just confused.

Are you now too good for me?

What do you mean now? I was always too good for me. You need me, I'm your main source of power. I have to be at least 45% of all your trolls, hell, I'm doing you a favor now by just responding. I figured ignoring it would be best, but in that case either way you win...I ignore you and you say I'm a coward, I post and you rip me to shreds. I'm not really looking for a flame war here, because I'd obviously loose.

Do you resent that there was a point that I took pity on you and wanted to give you a healthy outlet to express your feelings?

Or you wanted to act like you cared over the internet. What you do...is what rich people did in the 1800s. They all mock poor people to their friends, but do it in a sarcastic sort of way. I didn't do that great of a job explaining that, but hopefully I got the point across.

Are you too fucking stupid to appreciate how helpful it is just to have someone listen?
If I wanted someone to spill my fillings to, I'd see a psychiatrist. Not some college drama student from a wrestling forum.
Or are you just another ungrateful ******** teenager?

You people are fucking lucky I'm not as bad as most kids my age. If you think I'm stupid, the society is really fucked, because they aren't getting any smarter.

Really, explain it to me. I'd love to know why suddenly you're such an uppity bitch.

How suddenly? I'd like to know when the change took place so I can fix it.

Is it because you're having a rough time at school? Tough shit.

School's fine. I'm struggling in Math class a lot, but really that's it. I've grown used to the fact that I'm a loner. Ironically now I'm befriended a few band kids.

Don't take it out on me because only outcast fucking Pakis want to be around your miserable ass. If that's how it's going to be, I have something I'd like to say. Next paragraph.

Outcast...fucking Pakis. Hell...I think the penguins even made more sense.

I'm done being nice to Sully. I'm don't extending olive branches and sticking up for you if you're just going to be another know-it-all tween brat who doesn't need anyone or anything. It's now open season on you around here. You think it was bad around here before? That was when I had your back. Now I'm inviting everyone to rain down on your socially awkward and justifiably unpopular ass with the fury of a thousand jilted Christian Bales. Prepare yourself, bitch. This is war. Battle lines have been drawn. And I know where the allegiance of most of this board lies. You're done here, sonny. If you know what's good for you, you'll humbly apologize and lay low. So get on your knees and let the humility flow freely. Now.

This whole paragraph...reminded me of the Burn Notice season finale (Season 2)...where Michael says he wants out, and Management says fine and that they no longer have his back. That ends in Michael jumping out of the helicopter.

Anyways dude. I played along, the way I see it, you need me for some...character you do in drama. I'm your character...that or your just a dick. I'm thinking the later.

But, just drop it. I'd actually rather try to have a better reputation here, and it really doesn't help whenever you're doing the usual shit you do with me. I understand me asking you not to troll me anymore isn't going to work, it probably is going to make things worse, but whatever man. I'd like to end this little "connection" you and I have.

I'm going to try and ignore you if you're doing the usual trolling shit. Although it seems...you only do this with teenagers. Is it something personal, or are we the only ones naive and stupid enough to go along?

Lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz

Sully, you are one troubled kid. Seriously. You talk a lot about being "better" than "bad kids" but I don't think you realize what qualities in people, young or old, make people "good" or "bad". You still only see life in these stark black and white tones, and that's why you don't have very many friends in real life. You'd rather judge people and write them off than actually give them any sort of chance. Perhaps this has to do with your turbulent family life? Lord knows I'd understand if you developed that way because even your own flesh and blood turned out to be such shitty people. But you're going to have to learn to grow out of that else you're going to be this kind of bitch forever.

Moving on, most of your accusations towards Coco are false. He doesn't need you for anything. I was actually surprised with how nice he was being towards you around here. Maybe you should just take red rep on the chin and leave it be. I've been red repped by Coco before, even after we developed an understanding of one another. And I don't care. It's red rep. It's meaningless. Anyone who puts that much stock into a rep count needs help. Rep is like money; those who have it know how useless it is, but they also know that those who don't have it will do most anything to get it.

You people are fucking lucky I'm not as bad as most kids my age. If you think I'm stupid, the society is really fucked, because they aren't getting any smarter.

Society already is fucked because kids these days are fucking morons.

So this is about rep and the fact that you'd rather put yourself up on a pedestal than interact with the "bad people" and get a fucking grip on what life is really like? Is that the gist? OK then. Fine. I'll shut the fuck up. You clearly don't want to hear the truth from me because I'm obviously one of those "bad people" who just wants to ruffle feathers. So I'll let Jose and all the other people you trust more than me weigh in. Let's see how high and mighty you are once everyone agrees with the supposed "troll."

Soak it in, kid. Maybe a few blows from people other than myself will knock you off your high horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back