• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sully, are you fucking ******ed?

NO were not stubborn, we are telling you that your a stupid cunt. And comparing gays and lesbians to pedophiles is absurd, I work with gays, my best friends sister is a lesbian and if you told her what you've said in this thread I assure you that your brain fragments would be scattered over a wall.

The major difference here, and it's pretty major, is that one is legal...ish, and the other is all sorts of illegal. Also adults have the ability to consent with each other, while children don't have the understanding to know what is going on.

Oh...now I see why you were offended by me saying your new name was more appropriate. I'm quite sorry about that. It had nothing to do with your sexuality.
Did you not know that? It's not like I've been hiding it.

The major difference here, and it's pretty major, is that one is legal...ish, and the other is all sorts of illegal. Also adults have the ability to consent with each other, while children don't have the understanding to know what is going on.
what do you mean ...ish?

Did you not know that? It's not like I've been hiding it.

Well being an ICP fan kinda hinted it..but I didn't know. ;)

Actually at one point I thought the term juggalo was referring to gays, and thought that someone did mention hating you because you were bisexual, but when I discovered what the term juggalo meant, I figured it was just a mix up of words. But yeah, I really had no clue.

NO were not stubborn, we are telling you that your a stupid cunt. And comparing gays and lesbians to pedophiles is absurd, I work with gays, my best friends sister is a lesbian and if you told her what you've said in this thread I assure you that your brain fragments would be scattered over a wall.

So you're inferring your gay friends would kill me....people who kill are criminals....pedophiles are criminals...you're not making your side of the argument any better there.

Can this abomination of a thread just be locked and die? Please. The raging amount of stupidity in this thread is mind boggling.

So you're inferring your gay friends would kill me....people who kill are criminals....pedophiles are criminals...you're not making your side of the argument any better there.
facepalm_implied.jpg

and with that I'm out.

Sully I'm not saying she would kill you, but she'd be raging at you so much you woould think twice about the bullshit you have said but make you think to yourself if you have any intelligence within your brain as well as any respect for LGBT and which clearly you haven't shown to all of us you have little intelligence or respect.

Sully I'm not saying she would kill you, but she'd be raging at you so much you woould think twice about the bullshit you have said but make you think to yourself if you have any intelligence within your brain as well as any respect for LGBT and which clearly you haven't shown to all of us you have little intelligence or respect.

How would his brain fragments have become scattered? Bitch killed him.

if you told her what you've said in this thread I assure you that your brain fragments would be scattered over a wall.

I'm no Doctor, but I'm pretty sure if my brain fragments were all over the wall..I'd be dead.

Oh...now I see why you were offended by me saying your new name was more appropriate. I'm quite sorry about that. It had nothing to do with your sexuality.

And who knows, maybe some pedo out there would be offended by being bundled into the same category as gays. I did get red repped by Stinger.

For the record, I red repped you for posting excessive amounts of unneeded GIFs. That's exactly what it says in your rep box. Don't try to play along with the "Stinger's a pedo" joke. That ship has sailed. And posting GIF's is SJ's job, not yours.

I thought Stuntz was the pedo, not Stinger.

Stinger is not a pedo.

For the record, I red repped you for posting excessive amounts of unneeded GIFs. That's exactly what it says in your rep box. Don't try to play along with the "Stinger's a pedo" joke. That ship has sailed. And posting GIF's is SJ's job, not yours.

Stinger is not a pedo.

tumblr_lh1hftqWDh1qdrjj0o1_400.gif

You're not making it any better.

Yes, because I'm the one that's posting stupid gifs that just aren't funny at all. I mean, damn, I know you're trying to troll, but you complain that you want the thread to die. Why not logoff for a bit and go do something productive? Go read a magazine, watch a movie, play video games, jerk off, I don't give a shit. But continuing to post stupid gifs that aren't the least bit amusing is the last thing you should be doing. It's just annoying and not the least worth yours or anyone elses time.

I know I'm not helping the case by posting back in this thread, but apparently it needs to be continually forced into your (and everyone elses) head that this thread is fucking stupid and jsut a bunch of gifs/lame memes.

/rant.

Yes, because I'm the one that's posting stupid gifs that just aren't funny at all. I mean, damn, I know you're trying to troll, but you complain that you want the thread to die. Why not logoff for a bit and go do something productive? Go read a magazine, watch a movie, play video games, jerk off, I don't give a shit. But continuing to post stupid gifs that aren't the least bit amusing is the last thing you should be doing. It's just annoying and not the least worth yours or anyone elses time.

I know I'm not helping the case by posting back in this thread, but apparently it needs to be continually forced into your (and everyone elses) head that this thread is fucking stupid and jsut a bunch of gifs/lame memes.

/rant.

Fap.gif

Unfortunately for all of you, I didn't do anything to get banned. And if I was banned from the Cage, who would be here to amuse KB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back