• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sully, are you fucking ******ed?

I would say I am an American Idiot...
53fc508f.gif

But I'm Canadian.

You didn't give any facts, just opinions!

Well neither did you.

Milenko has been around for years. Yeah he's disliked by some around here, but he does nothing to constitute himself as an idiot. Things he does around here may come off as needy, but that doesn't mean he's an idiot. He's actually a pretty smart guy.

Stormtrooper is one of the most passionate debaters you'll ever see around these forums. He'll fight everything until the bitter end, and back up his reasoning with valid arguments. People hate his passion, but it no way does he come off as an idiot either.

Well neither did you.

Milenko has been around for years. Yeah he's disliked by some around here, but he does nothing to constitute himself as an idiot. Things he does around here may come off as needy, but that doesn't mean he's an idiot. He's actually a pretty smart guy.

Stormtrooper is one of the most passionate debaters you'll ever see around these forums. He'll fight everything until the bitter end, and back up his reasoning with valid arguments. People hate his passion, but it no way does he come off as an idiot either.

big_MonstersInc.jpg

Now you're just making stuff up. You're quite passionate right? You know..with those littles boys and all.

Hey, Sully...

Wrestlezone Forums Rule Book said:
Acting Like an Idiot: If the Staff feel you are not contributing to the forums and are simply a nuisance poster they have every right to ban you. These are privately owned forums and it is our judgment as to who can and cannot post here, not yours. Freedom of speech does not apply here at Wrestlezone Forums.

You're really inching close to #8.

And to think..this all started because I said you were too serious about things.

No this all started because your a dipshit who thinks pedophiles and homosexuals are the same thing, and refuse to admit you were incredibly wrong

Btw the only way this thread is ever gonna die is if YOU stop posting in it, until then everyone is just going to keep responding to you and pointing out just how much of a stupid dipshit you are

Which proves you have no idea where it started, and just decided to jump in on the fun. I never said they are the same thing, I used the two as an analogy.

I'm not going to quit posting until everyone else stops, at least for the time being. You keep calling me a stupid dipshit, but apparently everybody already knows that. The only thing your doing is making an ass of yourself, I've already made an ass of myself past the limit, so it won't affect me much, you and everybody else on the other hand still have a few more brain cells left. So save them while you can and just let this thread die. Although I myself, will go down with my sinking ship.

Doesn't need it, he right sulls

Aw well. Thanks for trying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back