Sully, are you fucking ******ed?

Then stop posting in it.

you post other people resond to your stupidity. stop the Stupidity and people will move on.

Why you telling him to use a comma? What he wrote doesn't need a comma.

I feel the comma would help avoid confusion in the sentence. It looks like a ramble-on sentence as well, which is grammatically in-correct.

What are you disappointed about Milenko? That was green rep, which has nothing to do with this thread. I just feel your new name is a lot more appropriate for your gimmick.

I feel the comma would help avoid confusion in the sentence. It looks like a ramble-on sentence as well, which is grammatically in-correct.

Well everyone else seems perfectly capable of reading a coherent sentence.

Your gimmick is the whole fucking juggalo thing. That or you just wave the fact that you're a ICP fan in peoples faces for the sole reason of being obnoxious.

Your gimmick is the whole fucking juggalo thing. That or you just wave the fact that you're a ICP fan in peoples faces for the sole reason of being obnoxious.
HOLY FUCK! you really are stupid.

How does my name change have anything to do with me being a Juggalo?

me a few seconds ago said:
hey, this thread is still going on

maybe it stopped being buttfuck ******ed

2r798ih.gif

Sully, I usually kind of like you. You're okay for a 13 year old. However, this thread has nearly convinced me that you have no place on this forum, or at least in the cage, as you are clearly not mature enough to handle even a fraction of the things we discuss in here without turning into a complete and total child about it.

I honestly do not see where I acted immature, besides the part where I just started posting random gifs. I think my first post meant something, although it may not have been clear to all here weren't involved. Most of the time when I actually tried to post seriously, I think I did a good job. On the other hand many of my other, smaller posts in this thread did make me seem immature.

The 13 years old thing is getting pretty old.

After reading 12 pages, I now want to bash Sully in the face with a baseball wrapped in barbed wire and nails. Because he is damn stupid.

Shut the fuck up. Jesus christ. Homosexuality and Pedophilia are slightly related. They are in the same fucking category, and although they both may have many differences, they're still considered sexual attractions. Just fucking deal with it.

Oh Sully bring this subject up at school and I bet you will be on the local news in relation to you be being beaten to death by people disgusted at your blatant stupidity, ignorance and being a utter dumb fuck.

How are they in the same category?

I seriously want an answer to this Sully I'm not trolling.

I could have sworn I already did this, but......both homosexuality and pedophilia are sexual attractions, or paraphilias.

Here is a list of common paraphilias. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Pedophilia is still on the list, but homosexuality was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in the third version, due to becoming more common. They are still sexual attractions. I'm fuckin spelling it out in crayon!

Gays are attracted to men
Pedos attracted to kids

It's already been said that men have the choice when children don't, but they're still sexual attractions. The question wasn't if the two are exactly the same, the question was if they have anything in common, and they at least have 1 detail that is common. Good enough for me.

Oh Sully bring this subject up at school and I bet you will be on the local news in relation to you be being beaten to death by people disgusted at your blatant stupidity, ignorance and being a utter dumb fuck.

It seems like most of you are just being stubborn. If I bring it up at school, a teacher would most likely shrug it off. If it bring it up to my friends, they'd get distracted and start making fun of ******s.

I could have sworn I already did this, but......both homosexuality and pedophilia are sexual attractions, or paraphilias.

Here is a list of common paraphilias. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Pedophilia is still on the list, but homosexuality was removed from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in the third version, due to becoming more common. They are still sexual attractions. I'm fuckin spelling it out in crayon!

Gays are attracted to men
Pedos attracted to kids

It's already been said that men have the choice when children don't, but they're still sexual attractions. The question wasn't if the two are exactly the same, the question was if they have anything in common, and they at least have 1 detail that is common. Good enough for me.
thanks for telling me, I must have missed it the last time.

That being said you are still a massive fucking moron. as someone who is attracted to men I do not enjoy being bundled in the same category as Pedophiles.

thanks for telling me, I must have missed it the last time.

That being said you are still a massive fucking moron. as someone who is attracted to men I do not enjoy being bundled in the same category as Pedophiles.

Oh...now I see why you were offended by me saying your new name was more appropriate. I'm quite sorry about that. It had nothing to do with your sexuality.

And who knows, maybe some pedo out there would be offended by being bundled into the same category as gays. I did get red repped by Stinger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back