Sully, are you fucking ******ed?

"man sully you're such a horibul trol god you're not being trolly at all"

"Is that so"

"YES FUCK YOU CAN'T FUCKING TROLL ANYONE FUCK JESUS FUCK MAYBE YOU'D GET A FUCKING REACTION IF YOU COULD TROLL GOOD [sic] YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKASS"

kid-hit-in-head-with-shovel-o.gif

Why is this thread still going? Jones pretty much summed up what everyone should be doing and yet this keeps going on and on and on.

Face facts, Sully's going to continue to delude himself into thinking he won here because he follows the "I'm specialer than everyone else" mindset, by following techniques Mozz already laid out, so just let the thread die and hopefully Sully will follow it.

Congratulations Sully you have passed Disturbed as the no. 1 poster who makes posters aged 12-18 look like complete fucking idiots on this forum.

I'm waiting to see if he's against me banning him.

Need a:

No Lee I don't want to be banned

or

Yes Lee ban me.

Nah, I don't really feel like getting banned. Although I haven't done anything ban worthy...so I don't think I have any worries. Doubts? Maybe...but worries, nah.

I'm not an Ape moron.

I can't grab anything with my feet. especially not while I'm wearing my steel toed work boots

I don't even know what the fuck a "Fet" is, or if you would be able to physically grab something with it or not. You claim you're not an ape, yet it appears you're typing with your toes..how does that work out?

That would technically be rape wouldn't it? I'd think that something like that would be more typical of perverts like Big Ben right Sully?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back