Who the fuck are you?

It should be evident by the fact there are members who have been here for like 3 years and yet I have more rep power then, simply because they only post here and the GDS. Or they could just be shit I suppose.

That would be me, but to be fair at one time I had -2,100,000,000 rep or something to that level.

I didn't mean anyone i particular, I was just pointing out that people who have made an effort to post well in the non spam sections sported more rep for the most part, even over guys that have been here much longer. Like KB said though, rep means shit.

Thats my point too, the only reason I asked I think it was IC25 to reset the rep after I got out was because of the Arcade Section, but lets be honest those scores won't be beaten again.

Oh shit, I didn't know WZ forums had an e-harmony section where men could meat other men!

This just blew the lid off my hard-gay-ometer!

Do they even teach spelling in school anymore?!?, seriously men could meat other men?!?, MEET!! MEET!! FUCKING MEET!!!, and you wonder why people don't like you or take you seriously, you sir are a fucking ******

I didn't mean anyone i particular, I was just pointing out that people who have made an effort to post well in the non spam sections sported more rep for the most part, even over guys that have been here much longer. Like KB said though, rep means shit.

Exactly. I mean, I've got ten rep points. What relevance have I done? It's not like I've gone out of my way to make a long-winded OP analysing everything about various wrestling feuds.

The stuff about IDR being the best poster on the site was by far the stupidest stuff in this thread.

I must say I only post here as a hang out really. If something interests me out in the non-spam sections I will post. Though I get shit on here constantly it doesn't really phase me at all. just makes the people who do a lot less mature than the trolls with bad grammar.

I have the red reps and thread posts too prove I have an IQ less then 2.
Why are people on the forum so racist and insensitive toward dumb people?
You just said we're "racist" against dumb people. Words cannot express the disgust I have for your lack of intelligence.

I did not know what I was getting myself into when I posted in the cage, no lyin.
No, it's only posted right there on the fucking forum description. How could you know?

I just call him shit.
Copycat, I said that already.

What in the fuck is up with all these John Cena avatars!

Dude, that shit is hard gay

:lmao:

Are you even 14 years old yet?
That would also be because I have a lot of time on my hands and watch a lot of wrestling.
Which is code for: I'm a loser. ;)

The winky lets you know I'm only joking so no infractions.
KB, you shouldn't be surprised that the old guard still draws. You draw all the time.
Yeah, stick figures.
But you know who I am, Sly!
Uhh, no I don't.

I must say I only post here as a hang out really. If something interests me out in the non-spam sections I will post. Though I get shit on here constantly it doesn't really phase me at all. just makes the people who do a lot less mature than the trolls with bad grammar.
Liar! Trolls with bad grammar are worse.

The stuff about IDR being the best poster on the site was by far the stupidest stuff in this thread.

Seconded

MRC said:
Good Lord, on what page/universe was this?

on page 6
JenksIX said:
I'm a normal poster in the TNA section of the forum. My post count is not that high b/c I don't spam and I only usually post in the TNA section (And IDR is the best fucking/most intelligent mod there is on this site.)

JenksIX said:
I'm a normal poster in the TNA section of the forum. My post count is not that high b/c I don't spam and I only usually post in the TNA section (And IDR is the best fucking/most intelligent mod there is on this site.)
Spam doesn't count as a post genius. And I've seen your work in the TNA section. You there too.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2371415]But I work at a fast food restaurant. :([/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that. Someone has to, and I appreciate those who do. But the business major degree is worthless, as is most people who work for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back