Why are you all so fucking stupid?!

Alright Chester, so if the mods abuse their power and play favorite and that happy stupid bullshit you're accusing them of doing then answer this one question

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE AND NOT BANNED OR IN PRISON?!?!?!?!?!!?

I've got to admit, I'm pretty fucking stupid.
I am trying to learn, though, so I think it counts for something.
It's not the easiest thing in the world, for sure.
But, I am trying.

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of piss covered shit, you can't fucking tell me that people like you do not use your fucking personal thoughts on a poster as a measuring tool to whether they deserve an infraction. No, much of the rules are up to YOUR judgement on whether a post meets the criteria to be considered worthy. And you do justify giving people you don't like infractions on posts and then deciding that the exact same post written by a poster you happen to enjoy,gets the all clear to be allowed to remain. I only advocate the use of some common fucking sense instead of doing the type of rigid regulation your kind seem to oh-so appreciate.

You people are fucking IDIOTS and you're just too fucking placed up high in your chair of godliness allowing your personal opinion too sway you're power. You are a collosall waste cunt juice and cunt blood.

Go fuck yourself and I hope you get hit by a car and break a small bone in your body, fuckbag.

You have to understand that people are allowed to disagree with your opinions with as much heat and intensity as they want, especially in The Cage. They are just voicing their opinions. Not infracting you, putting you in the prison, or banning you. Nobody is telling you that you aren't allowed to voice your opinion.

That being said, this is a privately-run forum. Even if the system WERE set up so that only people in the mod's good side could get away with anything (and I assure you, it's not; two good friends on here have infracted me), you have two choices:

A) You can game the system (like Crock does, but not necessarily to game the system), and try to be in everyone's good graces. There's nothing wrong with that, or

B) Leave this forum and post in another. There are plenty of other wrestling forums on the internet that seem to be more geared toward your posting style, and have a more laid-back attitude about what gets posted on their most trafficked sections.

You are only forcing yourself to take the abuse when you keep posting on a site you clearly hate when you could be more productive (in comparison) somewhere else.

What the hell, D-Man? The dude is totally right. It's bad enough now with people posting spoiler threads galore, it's going to be fucking unbearable once people are actually allowed to discuss it.

Wait a sec... what poster are you referring to here?
shattered dreams. He said that the WWE Section will hit an alltime low in quality (what this thread is semi-about) because of Friday's happenings, and he's totally right. The mad will be ridiculous. Sentence fragments everywhere.

I guess I just read that post in its own context. Should've read more of the thread.

Anyway, there's nothing we can do about it. It is what it is.

Game the system? Huh?

You have to understand that people are allowed to disagree with your opinions with as much heat and intensity as they want, especially in The Cage. They are just voicing their opinions. Not infracting you, putting you in the prison, or banning you. Nobody is telling you that you aren't allowed to voice your opinion.

That being said, this is a privately-run forum. Even if the system WERE set up so that only people in the mod's good side could get away with anything (and I assure you, it's not; two good friends on here have infracted me), you have two choices:

A) You can game the system (like Crock does, but not necessarily to game the system), and try to be in everyone's good graces. There's nothing wrong with that, or

B) Leave this forum and post in another. There are plenty of other wrestling forums on the internet that seem to be more geared toward your posting style, and have a more laid-back attitude about what gets posted on their most trafficked sections.

You are only forcing yourself to take the abuse when you keep posting on a site you clearly hate when you could be more productive (in comparison) somewhere else.

You consider me a good friend?

article-0-0BD61BF2000005DC-1000_634x471.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back