• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SEWF - 2/25/11: Be Nice To Sully!

Welcome, ladies and gentleman, I am The Crock. We will be starting off tonight's show on a more serious note. We here at SEWF would like to make you all aware of one SERIOUS issue.

Sully.

As you all know, Sully is a poster here on WZ Forums. Well, here at SEWF we would like to push the "Be Nice To Sully" initiative forward. So on behalf of myself and every single one of the people that has helped SEWF along the way, Sully...

1216.gif

Be nice to Sully.

Lulz.

Now part of the intro to the morning show is a repeat of "We want the show!" I think that should apply here.

Crock: Well guys, here it is, our first match of the evening. In what may be the most exciting match-up of the evening, Milenko will take on THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND... Dean Winchester!

Milenko walks to ring, rubbing his face paint ever so gently. He resembles a contestant on Ru Paul's Drag Race, but a bit more feminine.

Following right behind Milenko is Dean Winchester. He is clutching a VHS tape of Con Air to his chest as he approaches the ring.

Crock: For the fans wondering why they didn't get any entrance music, Juggalos and ******s don't get that privilege.

The match kicks off, and this legendary contest is under way. As the two men run towards each other, Winchester suddenly stops. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an ICP CD, and pulls a pair of scissors out of his other hand. Milenko stands stunned on the other side of the ring, as he is in fear for the CDs.

Milenko: Don't do it!

Winchester: Don't oihatoeih come woiteioh near otwihetioe me! (Inaudible groaning)

Milenko: OK! OK! Just let the CD be!

Milenko turns and stands in the far corner of the ring (with tears streaming down his face), attempting to gain Winchester's trust, but Winchester being the savvy competitor that he is... takes that time to cut through the CD. Winchester struggles, as he is trying to cut through the CD case, but to no avail. Milenko runs towards his opponent, trying to tackle him to the ground. Winchester runs away from Milenko, but slips on a puddle of face paint and tears in the corner. As he hits the canvas, the scissors pierce through his chest and plunge into his heart. Instantly, he is killed. Milenko rejoices in the corner, as he has the victory locked up. Milenko goes for the cover, but suddenly music begins to blare through the arena.

[YOUTUBE]RAEKFwOlWDc[/YOUTUBE]​

Crock: Who could it be?

Suddenly, emerging from the crowd, Coco The Monkey comes to the ring with a lighter in his hand. He taps Milenko on the shoulder, and as Milenko turns he sets him ablaze by his face paint. As Milenko hits the ground, unconscious due to pain, Coco takes Winchester and puts his arm over Milenko. The ref gets the 3 count, and this one's over.

Crock: A dead dude just beat Milenko... For the love of god...

Stinger approaches the ring.

Crock: Well, what does he want? HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIVES, AND HIDE HA HUSBANDS.

Stinger gets a mic and begins his promo.

Stinger: I am fucking SICK AND TIRED of this shit. Stop with the pedophile jokes, stop with the wife jokes, or I will fucking.... I'll... I'll.... Ahh fuck you! Tonight, I plan on entering the Battle Royal, and I will win. I will become the Number One Contender, and I will win the SEWF Championship. I will no--

[YOUTUBE]Oo9iTcDK4JU[/YOUTUBE]​

Crock: Finally the GM, SSC, will step in.

SSC: Stinger, we get it. You like children and you're supposedly married.

Stinger: THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL!

SSC: Don't ever interrupt me.

Pauses to smoke a joint.

SSC: I've decided to have an extra stipulation for you in the Battle Royal. Not only will you enter the Battle Royal as the first entrant, but if you are one of the first 5 eliminated... You'll have to divorce your wife.

Stinger: B-b-b-but...

SSC: No. She's already signed the papers. Now, fuck off out of my ring.

This is the best thing

I want to pleasure it several times with my rep cock and just cuddle and talk afterward

Crock: And here comes our next match. Our newest moderator, JGlass will take on Michael V, resident... moron. Oh, and it's a Hardcore Title match. Why? Because God wills it.

[YOUTUBE]zTLmDuhV3AQ[/YOUTUBE]​

JGlass struts to the ring in a David Wright jersey and a thong, eagerly awaiting his opponent.

[YOUTUBE]USc8lpklXzE[/YOUTUBE]​

Crock: Interesting theme, Michael. I don't blame you, though.

Michael walks out, well rather stumbles out to the ring. He is wearing a plain white t-shirt with "Doc's NUMBA ONE FAN" written on it in red marker.

Crock: Well, I can't wait for this one.

The match gets under way, and JGlass seems less than enthused to be facing Michael.

JGlass: I can't do this... Come on! I mean, he's a reta--

Right at that moment, Michael comes running and rams his face right into JGlass'.... errr.... "area." JGlass hits the ground in pain, and the ****** Michael goes for the cover, but JGlass kicks out at one.

Crock: This one's closer than I thought, I don't doubt that JGlass will pull it out.

Michael celebrates in happiness, but the referee explains to him that the match is not yet over. Michael storms around the ring in a huff, as JGlass watches with pleasure.

Crock: Did... did... did it move? JGlass, you sick freak... (Seinfeld joke)

JGlass finally stops enjoying the sight, and goes over to try to mount some offense on Michael. The second he lays his hand on Michael, Michael becomes and enraged, ******ed, animal and begins to bash away at JGlass. JGlass backs away, but Michael follows with a head full of steam. Just as JGlass nearly gets stuck in the corner, he reaches into the front of his thong and pulls out a single Skittle. Michael instantly stops and stares at the Skittle.

Crock: *cries* Oh God, why didn't you tell me to take that job writing with Russo? WHY?!

Finally, JGlass tosses the Skittle into the middle of the ring, and Michael runs at it on his hands and knees. JGlass takes the moment to mount him and pound away at his head. As blood flies everywhere, Michael is seemingly rendered unconscious. The ref tries to pull off JGlass, telling him that he has won, but JGlass decks him too. JGlass heads to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Crock: JGlass: Cleansing the world since 2009, one ****** at a time.

As JGlass approaches Michael's body in the ring, Michael begins to convulse. As JGlass gets closer, Michael twitches even more. JGlass lifts the chair above his head, ready to strike, but right as he does... one of Michael's twitches propels his foot into JGlass' nuts again, and he goes down in a heap.

Crock:...the hell?

At that point, SNS sprints at the ring, full speed and revives the ref. He covers Michael for the pin, winning the match. An infuriated JGlass cannot believe what just happened.

Crock: A NEW HARDCORE CHAMP! SNS!

The politics in this 'fed is amazing. Michael V is the hardest worker in the company and deserves better! [/IWC]

Also: Anything that I say about you in these matches, whether I call you a ****** or a pedophile, whatever... Don't take it serious. It's all humor, people.

His LD's draw more posts than most people in the forum! Politicz to the highest![/IWC] Yeah, I'm kidding.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Top fuckin' NOTCH! This is one of the reasons that I love you. I will enjoy the greatness when I get home from my event.

SNS!!!!!! MTFO!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure this is killing the Smackdown LD, but I'm more than okay with that.

EDIT: wait hey wasnt I supposed to manage JGlass or something I call politics

Wow....:lmao: I'm so waiting for Michael's theme so I can use that as a ringtone. LOL I see that on a compilation of SEWF intro themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back