• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sully

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
First off, explain to me what this rep comment...

People still "beat" the ol "Your QB is a rapist dead horse" so why can't I beat the cheating horse. Only difference was it was proved the Patriots cheated, and it was proved Ben didn't rape anybody. Fucking douche.

has to do with this post...

Another name I thought of that might be a possibility, though I don't know if it's a very good one, is Sable, she was pretty much the Stone Cold of the Diva's in the 90's and made woman's wrestling relevant during the attitude era, she was a fairly decent draw, and if they are serious about trying to bring in her husband, Brock Lesnar, for WM, having Sable put in the HoF may be one of the little things they can do to further persuade him in coming back

Also what about guys like Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, or the Road Warriors, all of which are more than deserving of place in the HoF, also they like to honor deceased wrestlers alot of time with the HoF, and usually put in a tag team as well

made in the WWE HoF 2011 thread?

If your dumbass was trying to red rep me back for red repping you on your stupid as fuck Patriots cheated posts, then at least red rep a post made in the thread the whole thing started in

Secondly, their is a huge fucking difference between beating the "Patriots cheated" horse to death and people "beating the Ben is a rapists" thing to death, namely the fact that the Patriots shit happened like 4 fucking years ago, and nobody gives a shit about it anymore, where as the Big Ben thing has happened in just the last year, don't get pissed at me because your fat ass sexual deviant of a QB got busted for raping two women (one in Lake Tahoe, and the other in Millegdeville, GA), it's not my fault your QB is sexually frustrated and has to over-power and force women to fuck him, or the fact that he's so fucking danm dumb that he can't mange to make it through a fucking season without doing something stupid, I swear your team might just have hands down the stupidest mother fucking QB in the league

Also Rape is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more serious offense than a team video taping another teams practices

You keep bring up the fucking "Patriots are cheaters" bullshit, I'll keep red repping you you dumb penguin anal raping fucktard

Yep, I'm pretty sure Sully likes the bend them over an give it them up the ass, he hopes to someday be a real rapists like his hero Ben Rapethebitch

pingu.bmp

yes folks...dead penguins are a serious trouble affecting this world...how long must this cruelty go on?? How many penguins must ScuzzleButt brutalize??

Doesn't have anything to do with your post, I just picked the first post in your recent posts, I just needed to red rep you.

The fact that you even think Ben Roethlisberger actually raped her proves you actually intelligence.

Read this article, it has all the facts with the accurate sources, proving the media exaggerated the entire thing.

http://ludwig.squarespace.com/polit...the-media-lynching-of-ben-roethlisberger.html

Did you make a post in that thread? I'm not sure, I didn't really feel like looking through all the pages to find your ass, so deal with it.

Fat ass QB? Fat? Really...come on..now you're just getting silly.

Your right, rape is a far more serious offense, but Roethlisberger was never proven guilty. It was proven that the fucking Patriots did their "offense", and I still personally believe their still doing it. With Roger Goodell being Tom Brady's fuck buddy, I would hardly be suprised.

I think you need to worry more about your pregnent roomate getting attacked again Justinsayne. You seem a little pissed off. Calm the fuck down dude, it's red rep, it's 2 little points, don't get all butthurt about the damn thing.

Try not to make any more hurtful comments about penguins and rape until tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

Doesn't have anything to do with your post, I just picked the first post in your recent posts, I just needed to red rep you.

The fact that you even think Ben Roethlisberger actually raped her proves you actually intelligence.

Read this article, it has all the facts with the accurate sources, proving the media exaggerated the entire thing.

http://ludwig.squarespace.com/polit...the-media-lynching-of-ben-roethlisberger.html

Did you make a post in that thread? I'm not sure, I didn't really feel like looking through all the pages to find your ass, so deal with it.

Your right, rape is a far more serious offense, but Roethlisberger was never proven guilty. It was proven that the fucking Patriots did their "offense", and I still personally believe their still doing it. With Roger Goodell being Tom Brady's fuck buddy, I would hardly be suprised.

I think you need to worry more about your pregnent roomate getting attacked again Justinsayne. You seem a little pissed off. Calm the fuck down dude, it's red rep, it's 2 little points, don't get all butthurt about the damn thing.

Try not to make any more hurtful comments about penguins and rape until tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

Least he didn't murder his grandmother then stab 35 people like big ben did

oh, he also killed owen eddie umaga and mj`

Really?!?, You needed to red rep me?, you make it sound as if you had to red rep or your whole world was going to come to an end

I'm going to assume you just forgot to type the word "have" in between the words "actually" & "Intelligence"

Yeah one article vs, oh about 900 other articles that say otherwise, I swear to god you have so much fucking Steeler Cum in your eyes you can't fucking even see clearly anymore, your team isn't this team of great stand-up people you seem to want everyone to beleive, they not

ben_roethlisberger-300x225.jpg

Sure looks like a chubby lil' fucking sex offender to me, certainly not as ion shape as the "elite"

Your right, rape is a far more serious offense, but Roethlisberger was never proven guilty.

...and it's pretty sad at what a professional athlete can get away with these day, that fact that they are seemingly above the legal system is just flat out wrong, and is something that needs to be fixed

It was proven that the fucking Patriots did their "offense",

...and they paid for it, 4 fucking years ago, move on with your fucking life already, everyone else has

and I still personally believe their still doing it. With Roger Goodell being Tom Brady's fuck buddy, I would hardly be suprised.

Again once you scrape the gallons of Steeler cum out of youur eyes and might just be able to see how incredibly stupid this comment is, everyone in the league has their eyes on them, they wouldn't be able to if they wanted, and they're good enough they don't fucking need to

I think you need to worry more about your pregnent roomate getting attacked again Justinsayne.

Once again jumping to the past for your comebacks, listen you little fucking shit, I don't have that house anymore, we've moved, and her attacker is currently in jail for assault & possession

You seem a little pissed off. Calm the fuck down dude, it's red rep, it's 2 little points, don't get all butthurt about the damn thing.

You're the dickfuck that "HAD" to rep me, so much so that you had to search the entire forums looking for a post just so you could red rep me, and then flipped out in your rep comment, maybe you're the one that needs to chill out... and stop doing this...

41593_2209864128_163_n.jpg

Really?!?, You needed to red rep me?, you make it sound as if you had to red rep or your whole world was going to come to an end

Nah, I didn't need to, I just felt like it. Seemed like it would piss you off, and hey look, it did.

I'm going to assume you just forgot to type the word "have" in between the words "actually" & "Intelligence"

it was supposed to be "your" my bad, simple typo.

Yeah one article vs, oh about 900 other articles that say otherwise, I swear to god you have so much fucking Steeler Cum in your eyes you can't fucking even see clearly anymore, your team isn't this team of great stand-up people you seem to want everyone to beleive, they not

The article provides sources, when about 899 of the articles you are talking about, is some dumbass for a low pay website trying to make the story interesting by not giving all the facts.

Every team isn't full of "stand up" people. Nobody is a fucking stand up person. But most of the Steelers aren't corrupt, if you opened your fucking southern eyes.

The Steelers cut anybody who is addicted to drugs. Take good ol Holmes for example. Worth a 5th round draft pick? Probably not, but we sure as hell didn't want him on our team as long as he's snorting whatever the hell he's snorting.

Before you try using the Roethlisberger excuse, he wasn't cut because the Steeler know how much of a joke it was. Again, the Media blew everything up, making it look like Roethlisberger would get traded or released. They would never trade a star QB like Roethlisberger, especially for some stupid college bitch and her friends trying to get money. Actually, it wasn't even the accuser, it was her friends doing it, plus they changed their stories too. I bet you didn't even read that entire article. If you fucking read it, you'd know how stupid the entire case is.

ben_roethlisberger-300x225.jpg

Sure looks like a chubby lil' fucking sex offender to me, certainly not as ion shape as the "elite"

Is that even the same person we're talking about? If so, that picture is about as old as the whole patriot's scandal.

...and it's pretty sad at what a professional athlete can get away with these day, that fact that they are seemingly above the legal system is just flat out wrong, and is something that needs to be fixed

What's going on with Brett Favre by the way? He get in trouble yet?

Yes, I'm sure the justice system just decided because Ben Roethlisberger is a professional athlete, that he can just get away with rape. Sure, that is exactly what happened.

No, what happened, is they saw how STUPID this whole thing was, and there was no need to waste anybody's time with a trial.

..and they paid for it, 4 fucking years ago, move on with your fucking life already, everyone else has

They paid for it? What...a $5000 fine? Yet a questionably illegal hit is worth a fine much 5x larger then that.

No suspended games, the coach didn't get fired, they superbowl win wasn't taken away.

Again once you scrape the gallons of Steeler cum out of youur eyes and might just be able to see how incredibly stupid this comment is, everyone in the league has their eyes on them, they wouldn't be able to if they wanted, and they're good enough they don't fucking need to

I'm obviously going to have "Steeler cum" in my eyes, because I am a diehard Steeler fan. :shrug:

That's true, maybe they aren't cheating, but without Tom Brady they'd be shit. What pisses me off, is Roger Goodell loving Tom Brady. Anybody touches him, they get a $300,000 fine.

You know how many times Roethlisberger is hit late. All the fucking time. They may not show it on TV, but at the 2nd Bungles game in the Reg season, I was there, and they were doing it every time! No flag.

Once again jumping to the past for your comebacks, listen you little fucking shit, I don't have that house anymore, we've moved, and her attacker is currently in jail for assault & possession

Took the bait I see. You shouldn't have even responded to this one. Haven't you ever heard of the term "Don't feed the troll". :rolleyes:

You're the dickfuck that "HAD" to rep me, so much so that you had to search the entire forums looking for a post just so you could red rep me, and then flipped out in your rep comment, maybe you're the one that needs to chill out... and stop doing this...

Dickfuck...that's a new one.

I'm not even understanding the whole penguin joke. Where the hell did this come from?

:lmao: my "southern eyes"?, you do realize that South Dakota isn't actually, in the South right? in fact I'm pretty sure you're further south than I am...

in fact here's a visual aid to help you with your geography
south-dakota-map.gif

Quite frankly I didn't even look at where you were from.

South Dakota is more midwest I suppose. Is that really, the best you could comeback with on this. :disappointed:

Ben-Roethlisberger-Gray-Penis-041910L_0.jpg

missy-peregrym-and-ben-roethlisberger-1nX3Gn.jpg

images

Ben Roethlisberger is fat? Really? (I've said "really" so much, I feel like I'm the Miz.) First of all, you have to be tall and wide to be a good quarter back. You need height to see over the line men, and being wide helps avoid the blitz. Plus, the pads and muscle add on to the apparent "fat". Roethlisberger isn't even fat, he's built like an NFL quarterback, haven't you ever heard Chris Collinsworth say that on Madden? :rolleyes:

Roethlisberger is about the same size as any other quarterback. Saying he's fat is like saying Peyton Manning is fat.

If Roethlisberger is fat, he sure is the fasted fat guy I've ever seen, and those 20 yard runs must really be hard for a fat guy like Ben to do.

You can't be overweight and be able to play professional football. Even linemen aren't "fat". They have the body build, and the muscle.

They don't teach geography anymore

That's true. I haven't learned Geography since 4th grade, and I failed that test. My friend and I both flunked.

I remember his brother in law taught us this saying to remember what Idaho looks like. The state of Idaho looks like it's pointing. So it'd say "Idaho, you the hoe, we all the hoe in Idaho. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back