Rusty

No offense, but how the fuck do you remember the exact details of that debate from like 3 years ago? I don't even remember the details about the damn thing, and that's all I hear on here.

I can't remember exactly what the statements were but one was similar to that and it's hard to forget something that hilarious.

I can't remember exactly what the statements were but one was similar to that and it's hard to forget something that hilarious.

I like to leave an impression, good or bad. Hence why you know me, and I still don't know you.

If I knew you people get so offended by red repped, I wouldn't have green repped anyone last night. This is too good.

I'm really not all that offended. However, I usually stay away from red repping other people for having an opposing opinion. You have to say something really fucking stupid for me to pass out the red.

I'm really not all that offended. However, I usually stay away from red repping other people for having an opposing opinion. You have to say something really fucking stupid for me to pass out the red.

Yeah, I used to be like that. But since I'm rarely on here, I have to make the most out of it by spreading the red. In my opinion, the Forum would be better off without the entire rep system, it'd probably cause more debates as well to occur on the actual forum.

single_fuck.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back