• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hillarious Stinger/Doc twitter convo

His wife must have insane patience to sit through him arguing over the internet over a digital red square. I just hope he doesn't go on a bitch fit while having sex with her.

Reactions: TLC
Is this because Stinger is insecure about his fat ass wife, or because Doc gave him a red rep for being insecure about his fat ass wife? I need answers damn it.

Is this because Stinger is insecure about his fat ass wife, or because Doc gave him a red rep for being insecure about his fat ass wife? I need answers damn it.
Doc gave Stinger red rep for accusing a poster of being an alt outside The Cage.

I gave him a red rep for being an idiot in general, Stinger got pissy at me, tweeted at me (I have Twitter synced to my phone so any message that mentions me gets sent like a text message) and I responded. Angel decided he was cool and edgy and so wanted to attempt to make a fool of me by posting the conversation here. The end.

I gave him a red rep for being an idiot in general, Stinger got pissy at me, tweeted at me (I have Twitter synced to my phone so any message that mentions me gets sent like a text message) and I responded. Angel decided he was cool and edgy and so wanted to attempt to make a fool of me by posting the conversation here. The end.

I didn't want to make a fool of you (don't really care if I do though), I just thought it was hilarious. People agreed, the end.

Because I called WWTNA an alt in one thread outside the cage.

No, it's just everything you do, how obsessed you are with Jenks, your love of calling everyone stupid an alt, your playing mod, and just generally being really irritating.

not that I don't like you but goddamn man, you say you have a wife - shouldn't you be spending time with her instead of getting worked up over a 12-year-old calling you names over the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back