• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Rusty

Don't see the point in weed, most people who I know who've done it just feel shit but pretend it was awesome in order to be cool.

Then again, I do the same with alcohol...

I got my first Slyfox infraction for that. I went back and deleted some of the good flaming I did in that post because I didn't want the thread to be deleted. Man, if that post still lived in its original glory....

I made that thread and I remember thoroughly enjoying your flaming of Rusty. He was an ignorant piece of shit back then and it's obvious now that he still is.

Since everyone's giving opinions..

I don't agree with Weed. I don't like it. I have friends who do it. I don't care that they do. I just don't want that shit offered to me.

I feel that People who talk highly of weed make it sound almost like they're trying to convince themselves, as much as they're trying to convince anyone else. Again - I don't care what anyone does with their own life, but it'd be better if those who attempted to push it as positive would simply stop.

I struggled with a Benadryl addiction during my time as moderator.

You know the main chemical in Benadryl is actually a fairly potent deliriant known as diphenhydramine? You can actually in fact get extremely high off of Benadryl, it's the same chemical used in most sleeping pills and if you take enough of it you will in fact experience the most vivid hallucinations you could imagine, like full-blown you're having conversations with people who aren't there hallucinating. Scary stuff, I've known a few people who were into DPH.

And now you know Sam. And knowing is half the battle.

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

What's ketamine?

<goes to look it up>

God, it's so sad. He's destroyed his memory with ketamine abuse. 'Tis why you had to step down as admin, remember? You were stuck in a neverending k-hole.

I love 'This forum has gone downhill' when X has been a mod for like, ever.

WrestleZone: Going downhill since 2007.

Since everyone's giving opinions..

I don't agree with Weed. I don't like it. I have friends who do it. I don't care that they do. I just don't want that shit offered to me.

I feel that People who talk highly of weed make it sound almost like they're trying to convince themselves, as much as they're trying to convince anyone else. Again - I don't care what anyone does with their own life, but it'd be better if those who attempted to push it as positive would simply stop.

The fact that you've been educated to believe that there are no positives about marijuana is exactly why people need to spread awareness of these things Will. You can leave the 1940s Reefer Madness campaign behind and join us here in the 21st century if you'd like.

Of course I'm only saying all of this because I want to drug you and get into your pants obviously.

So, I'm predicting Rusty won't ever see this thread then. Oh well.

You know the main chemical in Benadryl is actually a fairly potent deliriant known as diphenhydramine?

Benadryl in UK contains acrivastine as opposed to diphenhydramine. As you've mentioned, that's only used in sleep aids here. The joys of being in UK

Never done drugs, never will do. I don't mind if people do them, what I do mind is when people try and force me to do it.

Who forces anyone to use drugs? Seriously, I have never in all of my life met someone who willfully would want to freely give away their drugs to you, and force them on you. Who the hell would do that, it would be a waste of their own money and drugs.

Hay fever forced me into my benadryl addiction. Before long, I had hallucinations of an individual who referred to itself as the "fever beaver".

Who forces anyone to use drugs? Seriously, I have never in all of my life met someone who willfully would want to freely give away their drugs to you, and force them on you. Who the hell would do that, it would be a waste of their own money and drugs.

I'd love to meet this person who supposedly forces people to smoke weed. He'd be my new best friend.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0OVpyvey4U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0OVpyvey4U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I don't really have a problem with weed itself. I agreed to a pothead friend of mine that if the two of us ever found our way to Amsterdam I'd give it a try, but I don't see that panning out. The only people who annoy me with drugs are dumbass girls (and some guys) who think they're badass for getting high, then won't shut the fuck up about it. I sort of find it a turn off for girls, not due to the morals or anything, but because of the smell and the fact high people annoy me.

Also, Rusty is a good guy, though his point here is kind of stupid, considering the large number of people who do use weed. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back