Rusty

I'm pretty sure Rusty is the guy who knows nothing about marijuana and made a fool of himself in a thread about it a long time ago.

Correct you are good sir.

Like you trolling abilities. Thanks for the red broshlanski, sorry you gotta hate on my large genitalia; but unfortunately for you it's not going to improve the size of your grapenuts. Please don't shy away from crawling back into the hole you emerged from, your trolling is lackluster, and your skill set is clearly minimal. Good day sir.

I never knew the story behind that one...bet it's funny as shit.
not much of a Story really.

in the SFAC Justin was always saying how much Santino sucks ass and IC said he was public Enemy #1. When I first made the Official Roster I added that in there.

Wasn't justinsayne SFAC's Public Enemy #1?

Five-O said "Freeze!" and I got numb
Can't I tell 'em that I really never had a gun?
But it's the wax that the Terminator X spun
Now they got me in a cell 'cause my records they sell
'Cause a brother like me said "Well
Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
What he can say to you, what you ought to do"
Follow for now, power to the people say,
"Make a miracle. D, pump the lyrical"
Black is back, all in, we're gonna win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again

Never knew Rusty, but if he posted in the bar room he was probably before my time. Coming back and messing with Justin and X right off the bat does not lead me to believe we'll get along, though.

Lucky I wasn't here, I would of been the SFAC #1 enemy. I used to hate the guy. I view him as average now.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=2979279&postcount=13

He red repped me for that post. Explanation: Nah, Cena owned Rock. Get yo head out yo ass.

Were you speaking thug over the internet? Just curious.

You guys are complaining about rep? You obviously take being red repped way too seriously.

Like you trolling abilities. Thanks for the red broshlanski, sorry you gotta hate on my large genitalia; but unfortunately for you it's not going to improve the size of your grapenuts. Please don't shy away from crawling back into the hole you emerged from, your trolling is lackluster, and your skill set is clearly minimal. Good day sir.

I don't even know who you are, nor do I believe we've spoken on here, so your comments have little substance.

Hey look, it's Rusty, that terrible poster that no one liked and nobody missed in even the slightest.

Another poster who I never got to know very well. Everyone misses me, duh.

I think a lot of people liked Rusty, tbh. Quite a few hated him, though (e.g., FTS, justinsayne, and someone else...might have been TM).

Finally, someone who makes sense! TM doesn't hate me though, we eventually got along quite well. Same with FTS, believe it or not. Justin.. well yeah, he's just a dick.

Never knew Rusty, but if he posted in the bar room he was probably before my time. Coming back and messing with Justin and X right off the bat does not lead me to believe we'll get along, though.

The only person I messed with was Justin, via rep, mind you. Then all these unknowns came in here and pretended they knew me. At least you admitted you don't know me.

Rusty I don't know you and probaly won't attempt to get to know you, but you seem like a good poster outside of the spam zone.

As for SSC I have the ability to read your name. and comprehend it, added with your sig I think I understand who you are.

The only crime marijuana has made me commit is smoking more marijuana, but only in New Jersey, because it's decriminalized in Boston.

Rusty I don't know you and probaly won't attempt to get to know you, but you seem like a good poster outside of the spam zone.

As for SSC I have the ability to read your name. and comprehend it, added with your sig I think I understand who you are.

Fair call, but it's the Spam Zone where I'm more controversial.

Rusty is the same guy who thinks marijuana causes people to go out and commit murders. You shouldn't give him that much credit.

No offense, but how the fuck do you remember the exact details of that debate from like 3 years ago? I don't even remember the details about the damn thing, and that's all I hear on here.

Who/What is/was SFAC?

What it stood for- Santino Fan-a Club

What it really SHOULD have stood for- Stupid Fucking Ass Clowns (since that's what half the people that took that place seriously actuelly were, keep in mind TM was a bigger supporter and member of this shitfest of a fan club)

anyway I'm done with this thread and Crusty Rusty's worthless ass, I'm sure he'll be leaving soon to return to his Wombat anal raping spree soon anyway

Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean I should know who you are, especially since I don't think we've spoken on here.

Call me SSC for short, now you know as much as everyone else. You're Rusty, the cunty Aussie poster who enjoys the smell of his own shit, and is probably the bottom in a pretty abusive sexual relationship with a transgendered Aunt with a poorly attached prosthetic penis.

I guess this makes us friends now.

What it stood for- Santino Fan-a Club

What it really SHOULD have stood for- Stupid Fucking Ass Clowns (since that's what half the people that took that place seriously actuelly were, keep in mind TM was a bigger supporter and member of this shitfest of a fan club)

anyway I'm done with this thread and Crusty Rusty's worthless ass, I'm sure he'll be leaving soon to return to his Wombat anal raping spree soon anyway

So IC25 is a Stupid Fucking Ass Clown? I believe he was a member of the group.

Call me SSC for short, now you know as much as everyone else. You're Rusty, the cunty Aussie poster who enjoys the smell of his own shit, and is probably the bottom in a pretty abusive sexual relationship with a transgendered Aunt with a poorly attached prosthetic penis.

I guess this makes us friends now.

Wow, I'm surprised at how well you do know me. Spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back