I wanna know exactly what the fuck was wrong with this thread.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I made a 3 days ago in the Digital arts and Graphics section. I saw a signature Theo made for somebody, and I loved it. I wanted to commend him on it, so I made a thread.

I figured it'd be stupid to go into the request section, and make a thread there. Or go into Theo's request thread, and make a thread there..because it could confuse many people.

If I made a thread called "Hey Theo" in the request section, he's going to think it's a request. Same if he saw a new post in his thread. I mean I could've done that, it wouldn't have been that big a deal, but hey..why not try to build up my post count.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=155225

I didn't get infracted or anything. The post was perfectly legal. I broke why I liked the signature down, in each part. It was pretty much like I posted in somebody's showcase thread.

Although the moderators were fine with it, another cum guzzling fucking dickbag that has no business even looking at a thread I made, decided he didn't like it.

Cum guzzling fucking dickbag said:
Why the hell are you making frivolous threads like this? You do realise that you can just go into his request thread or one of his other threads and cast an opinion there instead of creating some new fucking thread. Get a damn brain.

You know, I'm shocked that the piece of shit actually used the world "frivolous" in a correct sentence.

I mean this guy always has it out for me, but I'm sure it was all my fault for making that stupid thread. I don't think I'm ever going to recover from his big and mighty one point of red rep.

Go take your stupid ass back to Roscommon and leave me alone. I don't have to mention his name, as I'm sure his ignorance will lead him to posting here.

He's right though, making a new thread was pointless. Theo checks his request thread often do it there, I have.

Edit: Holy shit me & SNS agree on something.

He does have a good point, but my weak post count urged me to make a non spam post instead.

Making the non spam post was better for me, plus..it got noticed faster too. Theo himself didn't seem to have a problem with the thread. He, Funkay Woofwood, and about 30 minutes before he got banned, Disturbed, gave me green rep immediately as I made that thread.

Theo woulda probably given me green anyways, but Funkay wouldn't have seen that post in Theo's request thread (most likely). So I got a little more green rep because it, that's always a pro. AND, It got counted as a post, as it was...non spam.

I mean this guy's really got some madness going on in his head..somebody should turn down the sound.

He does have a good point, but my weak post count urged me to make a non spam post instead.

I mean this guy's really got some madness going on in his head..somebody should turn down the sound.

So he had a good point, but you were feeling greedy and wanted to raise your post count, so he is crazy? I am not following.

Posting to just pad your post count is considered spam.

Wrestlezone FAQ said:
Here on the WrestleZone Forums, we have a slightly different and more strict rule on spamming. It is not simply enough to post what you think. You must also tell WHY you think what you do. It is similar to a paragraph in writing. In a paragraph, you must always have the main idea of the paragraph, and several sentences to support the idea of that paragraph. While we do not require a paragraph for every post, we do ask for more elaboration than most forums require, and do so to provide a better posting atmosphere.

Read the post, it wasn't spam. Are you really trying to use the argument that posting just to pad your post count is spam? Are you saying you NEVER forced yourself to post in a thread, just so you can get another post. I've done it exactly 82 times. Actually, I started a few threads that I was interested in, so those don't count.

Off topic, why does nobody post in the Video Games section? I feel bad for Lee, the guy is pretty much alone in there.

So he had a good point, but you were feeling greedy and wanted to raise your post count, so he is crazy? I am not following.

He's not crazy..he just overreacted to something he didn't have any business in.

I pretty much treated my post like it was a showcase thread. That's also like saying graphic designers should put their showcases in their request thread. I suppose I also could have sent Theo a private message, but who cares? My post was legal, it was good, it doesn't bother you in any way, shape, or form. Get over it Sound of Madness.

I will mostly because I think you're wrong.

There's a difference between a sig maker having a request & a showcase thread and Sully doing something that is 99 times out of 100 done in request threads.

Still didn't make a difference though. My post was a non spam post, it was fine.

If I would have told Theo I liked the graphic in his request thread, I would have also had to hunt down the original post that Theo made for Funkay, and I didn't wanna do that. I mean, I didn't have to, but I would have, just to make it look cleaner.

Plus, the main reason why I did it there instead of the request section, IS IT INCREASED MY POST COUNT! I don't care if Sound of Madness got all butthurt and disturbed by it, it helped me, and it still complemented Theo on the signature. All worked out well.

In the request section the post count doesn't go up.

It isn't specified that a request/feedback has to be done in someones Showcase thread. I can't be right because the rules back me. Because it is relevant to the section it is posted into.

I'm telling you guys, Sully is a wicked sociopath. He doesn't see people and life, he sees only ways to get ahead and ways to "play the game".

3 years. 5 dead hookers. I'm calling it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back