What the fuck is THIS Bullshit?

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
"MMA Sucks"?

REALLY Becker?

Anyone who considers themselves remotely a fan of MMA needs to tool this clown in that fucking stupid thread he made.

Yeah, he's just trolling in that thread to get more posts in it. Gotta give the devil his due though, that's fucking brilliant.

I thought it was funny.

...wait, I get it. this is a sort of advertisement. You're actually helping him! Your underhanded tactics won't work on ME!

The good thing is that it's clear he's trolling. The judges will get that. Also a mod is supposed to be good at what he/she does, not get destroyed like this.

It is awesome. Appearantly I had to spread some rep around though.

Thanks :). I'll post in yours as soon as I choose my answer. I am really proud of that thread though. I hadn't thought about my grandpa in a while, and thinking about that and reading Theo's story helps you realize how important and unimportant sports are all at the same time.

The good thing is that it's clear he's trolling. The judges will get that. Also a mod is supposed to be good at what he/she does, not get destroyed like this.

Well, IC said that "Controversy Creates Conversation" for this challenge.

Becker certainly nailed it... and for that, I applaud him.

Becker has always and will always be a baffoon. His "opinions" on things like wrestling and MMA are some of the most asinine, foolish bullshit I've ever seen uttered on an internet wrestling forum.

x, dude, shouldn't you be getting sky high off the weed that you can't afford while watching some obscure indy wrestling and giving us your ratings no one cares about?

Becker has always and will always be a baffoon. His "opinions" on things like wrestling and MMA are some of the most asinine, foolish bullshit I've ever seen uttered on an internet wrestling forum.

Hold on now...I respectfully disagree. If you want to see what Becker's truly capable of, stay tuned. Your mind will be blown by his insight (this is directed at everyone, not just xfearbefore).

x, dude, shouldn't you be getting sky high off the weed that you can't afford while watching some obscure indy wrestling and giving us your ratings no one cares about?

Sorry, but how the fuck would you know what I can and cannot afford bud? Sorry, do you have a problem with me enjoying myself an having a good time? I'd pretend like I care about what you think, but I don't, so boo-fucking-hoo and nice try at an insult but if you honestly think that calling me a stoner would hurt me, you're again showing us that trademark stupidity of yours.

As for my ratings and indy wrestling I could really care less if anyone at all ever gave half a shit about a single rating I gave out. I don't rate matches for other people, I rate them for my own personal pleasure, I enjoy being able to keep track of what matches I've liked the most through out my years of watching the industry and could care less if anyone read them or not, but I think the 6000+ views my ratings thread has gotten might disagree with your assessment though.

Don't act all butthurt like this is the first time I've insulted you man, you know damn well I don't like you and I know you don't like me and we've known this for several years now, so just move along with whatever bullshit you're up to these days, and I'll move on myself.

Hold on now...I respectfully disagree. If you want to see what Becker's truly capable of, stay tuned. Your mind will be blown by his insight (this is directed at everyone, not just xfearbefore).

I know you like him TDigs, and I don't really personally know Becker at all so I'm in no position to judge him as a person, but I've long held no respect or regard for his opinions on the topic of professional wrestling for all of the time I've known the cat.

But I'd be more than happy to give his knowledge on the topics of wrestling and MMA another chance if you say so bro, as conversely I do respect your opinion.

Really Becker, you should't take offense from what I say. I don't know you, you don't know me, it's really not a big deal that I think your opinions are shit, is it? Not like we're ever going to have any contact outside of this forum rarely anyways.

How Brown holding up? I didn't know thats what they called the community college of Rhode Island nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back