WBL is a FUCKING ASSHOLE!

The question is not did he perform the fisting, the question is did he go elbow deep?

We dont really need pictures either way. Besides, it was just a comment on the interwebs. If people took these things seriously enough to make them happen then Zack Ryder would've been World Champion & John Cena would turn heel by punching cancer babies.

Damn do I want Cena to punch some cancer babies.

You forgot the part about the cancer baby pinning Cena clean.

He would kick out. He is still Cena. But he wouldn't hit the baby with the 5 knuckle shuffle, he would save that for the kid's mom backstage. It's still a PG show.

He would kick out. He is still Cena. But he wouldn't hit the baby with the 5 knuckle shuffle, he would save that for the kid's mom backstage. It's still a PG show.

Or they'd have the referee get distracted, have one cancer baby pull the other cancer baby out of the ring, lie in the place of the other cancer baby, and when Cena went to pin him, he'd roll up the tights for the win.

Yep. Cancer baby twin magic.

There's three things that are probably going to happen to you. Your rep bar will be red, your user name will be red and/or it will have a line through it.

There's three things that are probably going to happen to you. Your rep bar will be red, your user name will be red and/or it will have a line through it.

Oops. My bad. I didn't realize you were a mod.

What? You're not?

Oh. nm.

This thread takes embarrassing to a whole new level. Stop posting right now. I'd advise you chop your hands off in order to do that. Or better yet, remove one hand and choke yourself to death by attempting to swallow it.

This thread takes embarrassing to a whole new level. Stop posting right now. I'd advise you chop your hands off in order to do that. Or better yet, remove one hand and choke yourself to death by attempting to swallow it.

Um... you do know that for hours, nobody was touching any of these threads... and then you decided to post in all of them, stirring up the pot and ensuring they'd continue... right?

Rage? Where do you get rage from?

Look at all the attention I'm getting.

And the more you post, the more you bump up these threads the more attention you assure I'll get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back