What The Mother-Fucking Fuck?!

Ahh, good old nWZo. Good times, gooood times. ChiHawks David Flair. 'Twas a bit of a coming out party for me.

Jesus! They have like 4 different threads about their "invasion".

I loved how one poster said "They need their strict non-troll forum" or something like that. Since when is having no trolls a bad thing?

I missed the thread as it's deleted. Someone explain it in a nutshell for me.

Dave, I love you.

There is simply no need to invade them anyway.

We are the best forum around and that forum is a fucking atrocity. Seriously, one of the worst I have ever been on. We should just be happy that we are continually better than all of them.

I just read through that atrocious thread. Not only are we Russian Women, we are also Nazi Germany.

They were talking about how these forums are bland, yet over here, it's so much easier to follow.

WZ Forums <3

I'm going to ask everyone here nicely to not instigate this issue any further. Don't run over there and start insulting their members and posting about how they suck or WZ rules or any of that nonsense.

Really, really don't feel like having to ban waves of immature children from "invading" our forum, so yeah, if you guys could just avoid provoking this any further, it would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back