What the fuck is with some mods?

I like the part where it's not the mod enforcing the rules rather it's the mod has a bias against Cena so gave a warning and called the response spamming.

Makes total sense right?

Anyway OP just add some reasoning behind your post in non-spam sections. The idea is to open up discussion. You don't have to write a novel like some people like to do. I'm sure I have at times myself.

Just tell us why you picked that match.

Awh dude you got a warning???

That's bad news bears. Hope you enjoyed these forums while you had em!

If you still want to talk after you're banned just shoot me a text. 547-223-8832 <3

I'd say IDR would be the closest thing. Though I am getting pissed off at Cena's blanant disregard for continuity and apparent ADD as of late.

Its just sorta sad that the OP disappeared in such short order.

I was looking forward to some of the inevitable attempts at inciting a potential Ruckusfuck.

Popcorn ready. No main feature.

I'd say IDR would be the closest thing. Though I am getting pissed off at Cena's blanant disregard for continuity and apparent ADD as of late.

I think every forum should have at least one mod who hates John Cena and makes that very clear in both words and actions.

I can start at $12.00 an hour.

Soon enough he'll come back and brag about the success of the thread and thus we're wrong.

Oh gosh sorry. Spoiler tags, he won't be able to open those.

Scrotie sounds like Scottish slang for scrotum. Maybe he's a British bastard child.

Its a South Park reference.

You would like that wouldn't you cunt.

Thanks for the second warning on the matter. Now please proceed in freezing a black crackhead tramps turd and use it as an anal ***** on your mother/sister/daughter (probably all the same person for Texans.)

How about you go play double dutch with some little black girls in the inner city, then get tragically mowed down in a drive-by shooting, huh? How 'bout that!?

Racist bastards. Why they gotta be black? I'm more disappointed in you Butcher, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The mods are mostly Nazi so good thing he isn't Scrotiestein or something.

The_Major_(Hellsing).jpg

On a real note, the Mods here are pretty mellow considering there are mods and admins out there who would lock your thread if you make fun of them.

Oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back