What The Fuck is the Craze with Morph Suits?

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
I really just don't get it. They look stupid as fuck and it looks like you just crammed yourself into a colorful latex condom. I don't know how many fucking Morph Suits I sold for Halloween this year. What are you going to be for Halloween? Green!?

Can anyone tell me what is behind this fucking strange ass fad?

I really just don't get it. They look stupid as fuck and it looks like you just crammed yourself into a colorful latex condom. I don't know how many fucking Morph Suits I sold for Halloween this year. What are you going to be for Halloween? Green!?

Can anyone tell me what is behind this fucking strange ass fad?

Think you answered your own question there.

Watching one of my friends drinking a beer whilst wearing a black Morph suit on his stag do was very entertaining; especially as he was wearing white shoes and ended up with a foam moustache

What the fuck is a morph suit?

morph-suit-3.jpg

I seen a couple of amazing ones over Halloween. A spiffing Spiderman one came in second place behind a very good Riddler Morphsuit. Both of which were very well done.

I don't get why you would just get a single colour one though. Not for Halloween anyway.

I seen a couple of amazing ones over Halloween. A spiffing Spiderman one came in second place behind a very good Riddler Morphsuit. Both of which were very well done.

I don't get why you would just get a single colour one though. Not for Halloween anyway.
All Black, late at night, Poorly lit area....Need I continue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back