What the fuck is with some mods?

That would be due to you constantly advertising your site in your signature, which is against the rules.

Again, if you follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. Why this isn't understood isn't exactly clear.

That would be due to you constantly advertising your site in your signature, which is against the rules.

Again, if you follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. Why this isn't understood isn't exactly clear.
I removed the link to my site as well the address to the site years ago and there has been no problem with it since. It wasn't until Killjoy decided to rant on HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN that he thought that it would be fun to give infractions for it.

Then when I changed it to a picture of Brooke Tessmacher he gave me another infraction because he was pissed that I didn't mind changing my signature. He was just out to start trouble.

Dem Nazi mawds! Bah Gawd! We need a stone cold! Milkyway 3:16 says I'm gonna beat slyfox's ass.

Also, funny how some posters haven't had any problems since the beginning of their tenure here, and some posters seemingly have problem after problem due to "feuds."

I removed the link to my site as well the address to the site years ago and there has been no problem with it since. It wasn't until Killjoy decided to rant on HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN that he thought that it would be fun to give infractions for it.

Then when I changed it to a picture of Brooke Tessmacher he gave me another infraction because he was pissed that I didn't mind changing my signature. He was just out to start trouble.

Actually you just break our clearly listed rules and get punished for it. I'm sure that you're right though, as after all you have a forum with ONE member on your site. How can we argue with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back