The "Omegle Craze".

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I've only ever been on the website once, a few weeks back when I was at a friends house. Yes, the "Random Webcam Chat" site, Omegle is apparently becoming more and more popular as the days go on. Yet all I remember is the fact that every webcam just has a man with his dick out, beating whatever meat he has.

I read somewhere that they have 40,000 people online at maybe 1/2am GM, which has doubled in the past month or so and around 15-20,000 people online during the day, which has nearly doubled. So why is it becoming so popular? It seems like a site for guys to get underage girls naked whilst whacking off to them, so leads me to these questions;

Have you ever used Omegle?
If yes, did you enjoy the time you spent on it? (I know I didn't)
If no, would you consider using the site to "check it out"? (Literally)
Should Omegle video exist as it seems to be a "Baiting" site? Or should there just be the random chat section, where you don't have the ability to use a webcam?

This is a strange thread already, but I've put it in the Bar Room because...who knows what stories some of you might have?

Have you ever used Omegle?
If yes, did you enjoy the time you spent on it? (I know I didn't)
If no, would you consider using the site to "check it out"? (Literally)
Should Omegle video exist as it seems to be a "Baiting" site? Or should there just be the random chat section, where you don't have the ability to use a webcam?

1. Yes.

2. Yes, very, probably more than a grown man should. I love getting the pervs (On text chat) And act like a horny school-girl, then when they ask for my number, I give them my friend Ryan's number and no joke, he has had 2 penises sent to him so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back