Royal Rumble 2009 Live Discussion

Great Royal Rumble. Missed ECW and Women's but main title matches were brilliant, and the Rumble? BRILLIANT!! Only downside was MVP not lasting longer. So glad Orton was given it, he is all that's right with WWE at the moment. Hopefully we get a long build up to Cena Orton, with the McMahon twists but i fear NO Way Out having the title chamber may ruin it slightly.

Yeah Umaga and Christian don't mean much.

Easily the worst part to me was Duggan. Santino and Ziggler I can live with, as they're at least current names and Santino could lead to some amusement and Ziggler was just there to fill a spot, but there's no excuse for Hacksaw.

This Rumble was a big fat Meh, didn't come close to living up to the hype, ECW title match was pretty good, Diva match wasn't bad, WHC match was boring as fuck, and WWE title match was good until they went with that shit ending, and the Rumble was overcrowded and predictable, MVP got eliminated waaaay to early, and the lack of Umaga, Kennedy, and Christian was just kinda disappointing, though I mark like a lil' kid when RVD came out, and was glad they allowed him to stay in the match for so long

Yeah Umaga and Christian don't mean much.

Easily the worst part to me was Duggan. Santino and Ziggler I can live with, as they're at least current names and Santino could lead to some amusement and Ziggler was just there to fill a spot, but there's no excuse for Hacksaw.

He won the first Rumble. Nostalgia.

Probably his last year anyhow.

I reckon Randy is going to be fired from Raw, go to Smackdown and face Edge. I just don't see Christian being pushed in the title picture, or Triple H V Edge. Could be Triple H V Orton V Edge though.

I didn't really like the rumble match. But the rest of the ppv was great. I have the feeling that the rumble match itsself could have been a whole lot better.

Met expectations. I was aiming high, and I felt it was good. The best ppv I've seen for sometime. The Royal Rumble lost momentum between RVD's entry and Big Show's, but it was still good, nonetheless.

I was happy with that PPV.

Orton is top level right now.

Just hope the McMahon twists and No Way Out Chambers ruin the Road to Wrestlemania

It was kind of anticlimactic. No big stunner for the most part. RVD was a great addition though as it was a shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back