Royal Rumble 2009 Live Discussion

Some crazy friend of mine swears he was on heroine. She says he even wrestled in TNA while he was high from it. How she knows, I dunno.

I'd believe it. Watch some New Age Outlaws stuff from the late 90s and tell me they weren't high as freaking kites.

As I said in the Christian thread, when a guy returns, it's to a face pop. Now that Matt and Edge are heels, it's going to look insurmountable for Jeff. Christian will return to save the day and get a huge face reaction from the rub from jeff.

I doubt it would happen, but returning to Wrestlemania in Houston, a Fatal Four way with the four for the title would be awesome, but that's my smarky passion speaking. I know Triple H is planning his poses in the mirror on how he's going to close out the 25th Wrestlemania.

Yeah that's true and in this case it would be him hogging the spotlight which I rarely say he does. He had his big run last year. He doesn't need to win the title at Mania. Putting it on him at Backlash or ONS would be ok though.

Youth Movement Klunder, Youth movement. What human being could possibly need 13 title reigns?

I doubt it would happen, but returning to Wrestlemania in Houston, a Fatal Four way with the four for the title would be awesome, but that's my smarky passion speaking. I know Triple H is planning his poses in the mirror on how he's going to close out the 25th Wrestlemania.

I was thinking that same thing, except of a Fatal Four Way with Edge, Christian, Jeff and Matt, they would replace Christian with Triple H.

or whom he is married to. Ah no Norcal around for a while, this is going to be fun.

what a great thing to say about your son Shocky.

I will never understand this blind Christian love. Have I been watching a different performer all these years?

It'll give hims omething to do when het gets back.

Christians depature was one of the primary reasons I stopped watching Raw live back in 2005.

It'll give hims omething to do when het gets back.

Christians depature was one of the primary reasons I stopped watching Raw live back in 2005.

I'll give you that he has good talent, but I've never seen him as the great main eventer on par with Edge that everyone says he is.

I think he's just as good as Edge, but Edge, and I'm sure to catch shit from this, benefited greatly from his real life affair with Lita. If he didn't do that, who knows where Edge's career would be at this point. Remember, Edge just floated around forever until that got him some real life heat. I think Christian is just as good on the stick as Edge, and I think he's essentially his par in the ring.

That's absolutely true about him with Lita. It always seemed to me though that Edge was the leader per se of the tag team and the likely breakout star. I could easily see Christian getting a solid upper mid card push and even a splash in the main event, but I can't picture him as this juggernaut that everyone says he is. Hopefully he'll go by Christian Cage and not just Christian.

While I enjoy Christian and his body of work, I in no way shape or form believe he would have had the run that Edge did if positions were swapped. While I think Christian maybe more of the "5 Tool" Wrestler then Edge, Edge was the breakout star. Christian began to dabble with the main events cene in 2005, so who knows what would of happened. Maybe a title run at some point, but probably a career very similar to Matt Hardys at this point.

Yeah I could have seen him with the potential title run as well, especially with the total lack of big name heels during Cena's mega run. You're absolutely right about the 5 tool thing, but that means nothing at times. If you look at Matt, he could wrestle circles around Jeff but their careers have taken different paths.

While I enjoy Christian and his body of work, I in no way shape or form believe he would have had the run that Edge did if positions were swapped. While I think Christian maybe more of the "5 Tool" Wrestler then Edge, Edge was the breakout star. Christian began to dabble with the main events cene in 2005, so who knows what would of happened. Maybe a title run at some point, but probably a career very similar to Matt Hardys at this point.

So, a very successful career?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back