Raw LD Thread (7-22-13): WEEEELLLLLLL...

What segment were you watching?

Well, watch the beggining again and imagine a man saying that about you.. Calling you a monster and that you hit him hard, and throw him around and bruise him and stuff... It was pretty gay xd

Rob Van Dam and Barrett had a real small match - hell Barrett doesnt win a match on Raw or SD for months. He's been actually losing in less than three minutes. I'm sad... RVD needs to take care of his hair, call Zack Ryder....

Well, watch the beggining again and imagine a man saying that about you.. Calling you a monster and that you hit him hard, and throw him around and bruise him and stuff... It was pretty gay xd

I would take it as meaning that I beat this guy up pretty badly, but whatever...

I still can't take Jack Thwagger any kind of seriously. Fucking potheads.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

And not having the guys on TV two weeks after they debut makes them lose some of their heat.

Oh, I'm fairly certain they'll be okay. If they can survive those "Husky Harris" chants, they can survive missing a Raw.

Besides, people need to be watching Main Event anyway. Wyatts had a great segment on there last week.

Galvatron said:
I hope Vince Young wasn't there to see Swagger do the "hook 'em horns" upside down.

Inorite. The butthurt would be massive. Or not.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

BRET HART SPOT

he will be sure to jump on a podcast somewere soon and mention it. "Its obvious he got that from me. Hey you know I created the ladder match? And wrestling in general? And electricity?"

Lets not be so sure that the Wyatt's don't show up tonight. They still can. Maybe they interfere in Daniel Bryan's last match of the night. I forgot we didn't see Orton tonight either. That may be one of Bryan's last match

BRET HART SPOT

he will be sure to jump on a podcast somewere soon and mention it. "Its obvious he got that from me. Hey you know I created the ladder match? And wrestling in general? And electricity?"

"Every time I see Shawn Michaels, I side with Bret Hart a little more." -Kevin Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back