Raw LD Thread (7-22-13): WEEEELLLLLLL...

Lets not be so sure that the Wyatt's don't show up tonight. They still can. Maybe they interfere in Daniel Bryan's last match of the night. I forgot we didn't see Orton tonight either. That may be one of Bryan's last match

Still plenty of time for some cameos, for sure. However, if me titling this LD "WEEEELLLLLL..." keeps the Big Show away, I or whoever makes it next week better do the same thing.

@Klunderbunker I feel like we get too much trunk pulling to be honest. We almost get it every week in at least one match between raw or smackdown. That's pretty much how most heels win against a face nowadays. The poke to the eye I agree with, it should be used more.

and when you do, 97% of the time, its from Antonio Cesaro

The other 3% is Del Rio... Cesaro is finnally getting some heat, but it's temporary of course. I like this "WE THE PEOPLE" campaign, wish they could have a midcard feud with a Sheamus/Christian since they are both foreigners. Daniel Bryan is turning himself into the #2 babyface of the company - CM Punk beware.

Dr. said:
So who's making the now-obligatory, "Fuck this crowd" thread this week?

I don't know that I'd fuck em. I mean, have you seen this crowd?

Woof. Woof.

Woof.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

this is so awesome

its Cesaro / Swagger vs Bryan

and most importantly, RAW is ending with 40 minutes of WRESTLING.

its a serious test to see how Bryan draws. guys who mesh FANTASTICALLY with Bryans style, a hot crowd, promotion at the start of the show....couldnt ask for more.

What an Indy spotfest out of this Indy trash.

Wait a minute, they don't look like they are from Indianapolis.

Nevermind then, pretty good match.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back