Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

Same because we are forced to watch the countdown to raw which isn't that bad if you didn't watch it the week before

Which is unfortunate because if you come onto the LD, you've automatically spoiled something which has already begun live but hasn't been televised here quite yet.

For example, I knew who won the divas match from the LD, before it came on TV here.

The angle with The Miz was that Miz was trying to make a name for himself at Cena's expense. Batista is making this personal. It's similar but different.

YES!! Evan Bourne's gonna be in MITB!!!

But where the hell has Kofi been?!!

And Skip Sheffield's gettin some RAW screen time!!! Yep yep yep what it do!

Which is unfortunate because if you come onto the LD, you've automatically spoiled something which has already begun live but hasn't been televised here quite yet.

For example, I knew who won the divas match from the LD, before it came on TV here.

yeah and now I know showmiz vs Morrison & R- truth but oh well I ll just wait and see in 15 minutes

This Raw, so far, reminds me of the good ole days. Beat downs, decent Diva's matches, Jerry Lawler left his corpse at home and decided to do some color commentary.

To everyone viewing that isn't a member-

What's holding you back? The LD's are just the tip of the ice berg here. Every section has great conversation, intelligent posters, and amazing debate. Every section is well moderated. The staff is here to help, and we like to keep the forums free of clutter so no discussion gets lost. We have politics, moral issue, movies, TV, sports, video games, MMA, and the best wrestling sections on the net.

Signing up is free and easy. Come be a part of the best wrestling community on the net!

Sincerely,

The Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back