Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

isn't it funny how ShoMiz talked about a tag team just forming randomly? I mean, they were put together by Jon Heder....

I must admit I never thought I'd enjoy Ron Killings as much as I do. Of course, his entertainment value ends the moment the bell sounds to start the match, but he's fun when he's coming to the ring.

Ah, that makes sense. The match has potential to be excellent. Don't want to give it away for free.

Well, at least Creative is going out of the way to make it look like Truth and Morrison can team together. That was better teamwork than we see outta Cryme Tyme OR the Hart Dynasty.

All in all that whole segment was... AWWWWESSSOOOME!!!

I know I'm behind the times here as RAW is delayed 15 minutes where I live, so my ability to talk in the LD as it is actually happening is impossible.

That Undertaker/HBK promo was spectacular. Passionate, emotional, and setting the stage nicely for the grandest stage of them all. Will easily trump anything that TNA has to offer tonight.

I know I'm behind the times here as RAW is delayed 15 minutes where I live, so my ability to talk in the LD as it is actually happening is impossible.

That Undertaker/HBK promo was spectacular. Passionate, emotional, and setting the stage nicely for the grandest stage of them all. Will easily trump anything that TNA has to offer tonight.

Same because we are forced to watch the countdown to raw which isn't that bad if you didn't watch it the week before

WWE is realizing that it's important to build every match.

This could be a very good Wrestlemania, one of the best in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back