• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL LD 2012-2013

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
NFL live discussions have been kind of dead since the first few weeks. But I'm current watching the SNF Packers vs. Giants game. Anybody else?

Early touchdown Giants. Rodgers responds with a giant bomb to Jordi Nelson; touchdown Packers. Extra points made. Tie game.

So far it's looking like a good game. Pack needs another win to stay tied with Chicago.

It's a shame the Vikings and the Lions haven't stayed as strong as they came out early season. I thought for a few weeks we were going to have a three or four-way chase to the playoffs!

Detroit got hosed the other day on that one TD. But they could be a wild card if the don't lose any more game. Wishful thinking for them though.

They were talking about how Manning was trying to get his team focused after the Sandy tragedy, but he can't because his dog is sick. Apparently that's distracting him or something...

Rodger's throws an interception, and then follows it up by making the tackle himself. Brilliant.

Ha. Tom Coughlin was NOT happy about that down-by-contact call on the interceptor.

HOW. How did neither of those defenders catch that ball? It was practically purchased on Black Friday, wrapped up in gift paper and personally hand-delivered to Green Bay with a travelling troupe of carolers to entertain them on the run back.

This kind of game is why I have no hope for any playoff chances. If we can't beat the Giants mid-season when the Bears are breathing down our necks for our spot, what's it going to be like when the pressure is on and we're fighting our way through the post-season?

MY NAME IS FINLEY, & I LOVE TO DROP PASSES

Seriously fuck you Finley, this is why Rodgers doesn't target you as much anymore your worthless fucking clownfart.

MY NAME IS FINLEY, & I LOVE TO DROP PASSES

Seriously fuck you Finley, this is why Rodgers doesn't target you as much anymore your worthless fucking clownfart.
He better target him for 20 fantasy points.......

The good thing is it looks like the Pack will be in throw mod for a while. Down 14 with the G-Men in scoring range.

Touchdown Giants.

40 seconds left to play in the half. Just kneel the ball like a little bitch, Green Bay, and take the walk of shame into that locker room. 21 fucking points at half time. :worship::worship::worship:

Some idiot Giants player just called timeout off the Green Bay first down. I made that mistake in high school; these guys get paid six figures NOT to do stupid shit like that.

Rodgers is gonna have to light it up in the 2 nd half if the Pack even want to stand a chance, & the only way that's gonna happen is if they can give him a little more protection. Also I think short quick strikes might be the way to go.

Some idiot Giants player just called timeout off the Green Bay first down. I made that mistake in high school; these guys get paid six figures NOT to do stupid shit like that.

I doubt that player ever does that again... that is if it ever want to see the field again, LOL

No doubt Rodgers needs to light it up, but more importantly the offense needs to find that "zero turnovers" policy they had during their Superbowl year and subsequent near-undefeated season. And if the D can't stop Manning, nothing Rodgers can do will make a hint of difference.

Another sack. Another failed play from Green Bay's offensive line. Rodgers own men are running into him now. As if they weren't already enough of a hindrance.

Rodgers finally gets ONE PLAY where the offensive line holds for long enough for him to make a pass, and the receiver can't hold on to the damn ball! And THEN a holding penalty, to top it all off.

I hate to be consistently negative about this game, but I have very, very little to be happy about. Rodgers can't stay on his feet. Receivers can't catch the ball. Offensive line can't stop sacks. Defensive line can't stop a run or pass game. Kicker can't make field goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back