• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL 2012/13 Playoffs LD

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
With the Wildcard week out of the way, here's what's on the table this weekend:

0oXLJ.jpg

Things kickoff today with Baltimore and Denver in a game I'm really looking forward to. Denver had such a great season, but the story is all about 37-year-old Ray Lewis, in what could be his final NFL game ever. Problem is, Peyton Manning is looking better than ever.

Next up is the game many of us have the most interest in: Green Bay and San Fran, Round II. The 49'ers beat the Pack at Lambeau in the first game of the regular season, but since then both teams have evolved on their way to the playoffs. This is certainly going to be one of the hardest challenges in Aaron Rodgers' career, but if anybody can lead the Pack to victory, it's him. But can his O-Line give him more than 2 seconds to throw a damn football?

Late games only today, it seems. Ravens/Broncos at 4:30pm on CBS, with Packers/49ers at 8pm on Fox.

The O-line is the key to how Rodgers will fare tonight, for sure. The D seems ok since holding Adrian Peterson to only 99 yards last week. From the looks of things, it looks to be another tight game on the horizon. But I got faith in the Pack. They should take care of business.

If Denver & GB win today I'll be very happy

I don't think Denver winning should be a problem. Ravens just don't have enough to take them down. Especially with Ray Rice having sudden, inexplicable butterfingers.

GB/SF will be really close, I think. I would stake that the winner will be the NFC Champion.

I just need someone to knock off Seattle. Since that infamous Monday might game against the Pack, I want them to get beat down. BAD!

I leave for 10 minutes and the Broncos are on the board. And now Baltimore fucks up the kickoff. This looks like it'll be a long game.

Impressive response for the Ravens. Tied game.

And for the record, my picks are
Broncos
Packers
Falcons
Patriots.

Man, this game has been pretty intense. Punk return for a touchdown, but an immediate response by the Ravens with that absolutely gorgeous touchdown pass. Every time the Broncons get on the board, the Ravens fire right back.

Aaaaand there's another TD pass from Manning. Looks like it might come back though. Never mind, no foul. TD Broncos, 21-14. I think it's ridiculous that the team can't have a "group celebration". Have you seen soccer games? Or really,a ny sport of any kind?

Lot of people said Broncos would take this game with relative ease. Ravens putting up a fight like I thought they would.

Why Baltimore isn't trying to attack over the top again is beyond me. Let Smith try to burn them again. Haven't stopped the deep passing game all day.

This ain't no chip shot. Not the most creative of playcalling but not surprised it was only 3 runs in a row.

Now, if the Patriots can take care of their business tomorrow, they'll host the AFC Championship game next week.

At this point, brother
I need to see Ray Lewis
Cut this promo, Jack

[youtube]Rg_teqyLNOs[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo