Monday Night RAW 10/7 It's a Big Show

Even if he is coming back, I highly doubt he'll be 100% and will be wearing possibly a cast like he did before. And after HIAC, he'll probably be going back to the Injured Reserves. Don't get too upset.

So its just really to boast PPV sales with Cena returning and HBK being special referee, WWE getting a little worried in these ratings?

Yeah I'd say its mostly a buyrate ploy. Maybe that means Sandow really will cash in. Poor guy. He's been set up almost as badly as Swagger was. For his sake, I hope not.

I can't see Damien Sandow cashing in on Cena. I don't believe he can beat him. He is nowhere near Cena or the world title level for that matter. Sandow needs to be built up a lot. Ziggler lost a lot when he had the briefcase but he was way more established and the crowd was behind him. I sometimes forget Sandow even has the briefcase because he is so irrelevant right now.

Are they just going to throw midcard face after midcard face at Wyatt until he wins Money in the Bank or something?

What do you expect them to do with Wyatt? He is supposed to be built up. Midcard is where he belongs for now

Well right now they are just letting Wyatt get some quick wins under his belt until Kane comes back from filming See No Evil 2 and then their feud will continue

I miss Dashing Cody Rhodes. It was a limited character, but hilarious nonetheless.

Lol I miss that too and his masked days. Cody Rhodes is one of the few people in wwe history who can take a shitty gimmick and make it gold. That takes real talent. Cody Rhodes = future hall of famer

And those who complained about Battleground's ending now have egg on their faces for not being able to allow a story to progress, opting instead to bash their keyboards senseless in an effort to convince themselves they could do a better job than the WWE at creating angles such as this. That moment was awesome, two great moments in two nights revolving around the same angle and one more to come when Bryan eventually captures the WWE Championship.

WWE are rocking it right now with this story, but hey Battleground had a dusty finish so fuck this company, amirite? Amirite?!

And those who complained about Battleground's ending now have egg on their faces for not being able to allow a story to progress, opting instead to bash their keyboards senseless in an effort to convince themselves they could do a better job than the WWE at creating angles such as this. That moment was awesome, two great moments in two nights revolving around the same angle and one more to come when Bryan eventually captures the WWE Championship.

WWE are rocking it right now with this story, but hey Battleground had a dusty finish so fuck this company, amirite? Amirite?!

People have every right to be mad if they paid for the PPV.

I didn't watch it but personally I will never order a PPV again. Streaming FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back