Monday Night RAW 10/7 It's a Big Show

Could HBK refereeing cause a rift between HHH and HBK and lead to a match at wm30? I always thought HBK would have one last match with his best friend.

Cena as a challenger will be great for the World Title, but bad for guys like Ziggler or Cody Rhodes, who should be challenging.

John Cena is going to return to action in what would be two months with what was suppose to be 4-6 month injury what steroids is this guy on.

I am sorry but Cena is now becoming incredibly unbelievable as a person anymore everyone else is out with an injury the expected time but Cena is out like half the time a person should be is it science or natural that heals this man.

I am sorry but Cena is now becoming incredibly unbelievable as a person anymore everyone else is out with an injury the expected time but Cena is out like half the time a person should be is it science or natural that heals this man.

Neither. He's Super. He regenerates when uninteresting people like Del Rio are around.

Even if he is coming back, I highly doubt he'll be 100% and will be wearing possibly a cast like he did before. And after HIAC, he'll probably be going back to the Injured Reserves. Don't get too upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back