Monday Night RAW 10/7 It's a Big Show

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
RAW is in Pittsburgh with yours truly with front row seats. Should be a big night and if the Pirate's crowd comes tonight it'll make for a fun night. I'll give live posts occasionally. Wearing my Shield shirt tonight.

WZCW Redemption > WWE Battleground. Fact. So don't waste your time here, go into the Redemption LD for fun times!

This doesn't count as breaking the advertising rules, mods. It's just healthy competition. The Monday Night Wars 2, if you will.

I remember a time when wrestler's themes didn't play as they interfered.

Shit. Dropped my dentures.

I can promise you, Redemption's acting won't be nearly as bad as Stephanie McMahon's

Another Beg Show angle? This is getting unbearable.

EDIT: Big Show is showing balls. This might be okay

No speculation on who the other two choices for the guest ref will be? Shawn Michaels? Edge? Dusty Rhodes? Roddy Piper? Do we know if the two guys are in the building? I would think HBK and Edge would be advertised if they were in the house but maybe they will just appear on the titan tron. Is it still called the titan tron?

No speculation on who the other two choices for the guest ref will be? Shawn Michaels? Edge? Dusty Rhodes? Roddy Piper? Do we know if the two guys are in the building? I would think HBK and Edge would be advertised if they were in the house but maybe they will just appear on the titan tron. Is it still called the titan tron?

My money is that Foley will be one. Probably Edge or HBK for the other.

Although, if Austin was the third choice, they would get some much needed buys for Hell in a Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back