• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an idea who will be hosting RAW in Lafayette, LA on Feb. 8th? Thanks!!!

WWE haven't announced this yet, aside from Austin on the 15th March the last one announced is Shatner on 1st Feb. Your best source for checking is Here which updates the guest hosts a few weeks in advance.

Do the WWE have a long term DVD release schedule available, or do they whimsically release things with about a month of hype?

Do the WWE have a long term DVD release schedule available, or do they whimsically release things with about a month of hype?

I really wouldn't call it a long term release schedule, but if you go to their website, and click on the DVD link on the home page, they do list the DVD sets or Pay Per Views that will be released in the coming months. Usually they reveal the release date about a month or two before it comes out.

I know because I buy lots of WWE DVDs.

it was said last night that jon heder and triple h have past heat with each other? when did this happen and what happened?

Here is a question. I am watching King Of The Ring 2002 and I decided to look into some of the future results. I know that Brock eventually beats the Rock at SummerSlam 2002 and then beats Taker in a Hell In A Cell match. However, after two great wins for Lesnar, why did they have him drop the title to Big Show? Was it a case of trying to get Show over or something to that effect? It just seems strange. I know that Show got a very big push with Lesnar and they had some great moments but it just seems so out of place.

Anyone know the reason why this happened?

Here is a question. I am watching King Of The Ring 2002 and I decided to look into some of the future results. I know that Brock eventually beats the Rock at SummerSlam 2002 and then beats Taker in a Hell In A Cell match. However, after two great wins for Lesnar, why did they have him drop the title to Big Show? Was it a case of trying to get Show over or something to that effect? It just seems strange. I know that Show got a very big push with Lesnar and they had some great moments but it just seems so out of place.

In my opinion i think its because of this

If you remember big show had a storyline where he was gonna make a impact on smackdown to show RAW that they missed out on him(bishoff wasnt giving him matches and thats where this story started) so he was getting a big push at the time and ended up being the 3rd main eventer on smackdown at the time with brock at 1 and angle at 2 remember there was no taker as well. So WWE wanted brock to main event wrestlemania as a face and winning the title. There plan was angle vs lesnar so they didnt want to give the match away early so brock dropped it to show first to give to angle then angle back to lesnar so he can get his big wrestlemania moment.

Theres my take on it.

it was said last night that jon heder and triple h have past heat with each other? when did this happen and what happened?

To answer your question, I have no idea. I tried Googling the answer, which I am assuming you may have done, but I can't find anything. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

Brock picked up an injury (in his back or ribs I believe) and had to drop the title at Survivor Series. Unfortunately he just beat Taker (who was away as well) and Big Show was the alternative choice as Angle occupied with Benoit with the WWE Tag Team Titles. KB notes this in the Survivor Series 2002 review that Lesnar was injured. So Lesnar was on the shelf until the Rumble and Angle was given the title at Armageddon as naturally Big Show as champion is very much out of place.

So i just bought tickets to a house show here in San Francisco a couple weeks before Wrestlemania and that was the name of the tour. I do remember reading about changes coming to Smackdown and ECW so maybe this has to do with that? The matches they did list though were Taker v Batista and Rey v Jericho.... anyone know anything else about this name for the card?

My Question is:

HAS JERICHO MADE THE VINCE or HHH or the Writers Mad?

Because he has been LOSING a LOT LATELY!

I'm hoping he's been "putting over" R-Truth in this "down-time" before Edge comes!

I'm hoping that Edge or Jericho win the Rumble and face each other at 'Mania for the belt!!!!

What do you think is the reason for all the losses lately?????

That is a more open ended question, but the last I heard, Chris Jericho is willing to put people over, and that makes sense, because he has a long history of it. So I assume that is why he losses a lot, to make others look good.

During the 2005 rumble, cena and batista were the last two, nd there was a moment when both fell down to the floor at the same time...
nw i read somwhere in the forums that the move was'nt planned and it was a batista botch..which i dont think is true..
so could u please tell me as to weather that ws indeed a botch or was the move planned??
thanks.

With this whole straight edge thing with CM Punk being against all who are not straight edge including heels he seems like a tweener leaning towards heel.

So my question is, is CM Punk a heel still?

During the 2005 rumble, cena and batista were the last two, nd there was a moment when both fell down to the floor at the same time...
nw i read somwhere in the forums that the move was'nt planned and it was a batista botch..which i dont think is true..
so could u please tell me as to weather that ws indeed a botch or was the move planned??
thanks.

To the best of my knowledge this was a legitimate botch. Hence why Vince had to rush out from the Gorilla position to communicate to the referee the revised plans, i.e. that the match would continue until Batista won which was the original plan.

With this whole straight edge thing with CM Punk being against all who are not straight edge including heels he seems like a tweener leaning towards heel.

So my question is, is CM Punk a heel still?

Punk is still a heel yes. He's on a path of righteousness looking to benefit everyone, he doesn't interact with the crowd for pops, he tells them what they're doing wrong, hencefore a heel. He can face other heels and still be a heel, see Orton vs. Sheamus.

Question regarding the Helms/Jericho incident the other night.

Just curious if Gary Kelley or Ashley Storer are also WWE employees? Or are they just random country folk that Jericho, Helms & Hardy were in a cab with that night?

Im just curious who "the other 2" really were. Im just happy they all decided to take a cab & not drive that night. This coulda been much worse for them.

Thanks in advance

I found out that Ashley Storer is a model, so I am thinking a potential diva. No word on Gary Kelley. But if they are related, it makes sense that they would not press charges.

thanks.

To the best of my knowledge this was a legitimate botch. Hence why Vince had to rush out from the Gorilla position to communicate to the referee the revised plans, i.e. that the match would continue until Batista won which was the original plan.

Yeah I think it was legitimate too, I don't think they would've wanted a double Rumble win like with Bret and Luger.
Followed up by Vince running out to restart the match looking genuinely angry and tearing both his quads at the same time :shrug:

I am relatively new to wrestling, and I have never seen Santino Marella in a proper match. So I was just wondering, is he actually a good wrestler? (please don't hurt me!)

So it was believed that the WWE Divas Championship was supposed to happen this past Monday Night on Raw, yet it didnt. I never heard/saw them announce when this happening the rest of the show, even including the little conversation Maryse had with Gail & Kelly kelly. So, my question is does anyone know when this Divas match is going to happen? If you know and could tell, Id greatly appreciate it.

Ive been in and out of the loop, when did this whole PG thing happen?

I took a hiatus from wrestling and just recently got back into it a little more fully devoted, but i just notice these days how you barely see a chair shot, or an attack backstage or a battle head into the crowds. It all seems to be cookie cutter each week with the same fueds kind of going no where it seems.

Odd question but has anyone on here attended a PPV and gotten to take home the chair? If so how much were the tix and what rows qualify?

Thanks

Regarding PG rating: Happened in Summer 08 officially

Regarding chairs: This depends on the PPV, but there generally is package deals on this, but they're about $40 dollars more usually.

I am relatively new to wrestling, and I have never seen Santino Marella in a proper match. So I was just wondering, is he actually a good wrestler? (please don't hurt me!)

Santino (Anthony Carelli) is actually a really good wrestler, but his gimmick has been more about comedy factor than his actual ring work.

Here is Santino in OVW in a gimmick which is virtually the same as Koslov's, called Brois Alexiev, you can see how much of a great in the ring he is.

[YOUTUBE]/v/wZMrOV22rRc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/YOUTUBE]

But in terms of Santino, he's been booked as a comedic jobber to some extent, so we haven't seen his true abilities since coming up to the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back