• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was behind the whole "GTV" story?

I believe it was Vince Russo who came up with the story itself. It was eventually going to be revealed that Goldust was the one doing the filming, but Dustin Rhodes ended up asking for and receiving his release, so the storyline was dropped.

Who does the vocals on the Big Show's theme music, is it himself? And what are the lyrics to I think like the second or the third line... (sounds a bit like "a-wheres your garden? I promise I'll mow)

The theme is sung by Brand New Sin and the song is called Crank it up;

Well its the Big Show
Its a big bad Show tonight
(yeah)
Well its the Big Show!
Crank it up, turn on them lights!
(turn them on)

Ooooo get ready for something
That you've never known
You wont see it coming
But i promise you'll know

(oh yeah)

Well its the Big Show
Come to set everything right
|(set them right)
Yeah its the Big Show
He's gonna burn this house down tonight
(burn it down)

Yeah you're time's over
You're times gone around
Stand up to me
Then i'll plant you in the ground!
(yeah)

Yeah
Oh Mr. Big Show
Gonna burn it down

Ohhh

Mr.

Well its the Big Show
Its a big bad show tonight
(cmon its tonight baby)

Oh yeah its the Big Show!
Cmon Crank it up turn on them lights!

Well get ready for something
That you'll never know
Too Late for running
It's time for the show

Time to get even
* unknown*

To the Big Show

Ohhhhh yeah!
To the Big Show

Burn it down!

Oh yeah

Ohh its coming

Turn up them lights
Turn up them lights

I'm under the impression his song is performed by Brand New Sin, and the time period of the song's debut fits the time that Joe Altier was their vocalist.

Does anybody know the full list of Diva's in the pre-SummerSlam battle royal and could you list them all for me? Cheers.

1. Beth
2. Katie
3. Alicia Fox
4. Layla
5. Natalya
6. Rosa
7. Gail Kim
8. Brie Bella
9. Nikki Bella
10. Maria
11. Melina
12. Mickie James
13. Kelly
14. Maryse
15. Jillian

Chavo was the referee.

Any news what substance Mysterio used to get suspended?

No word yet, but more than likely it will be either steroids or HGH, Mysterio's name was linked to a steroid pharmacy bust in a Sports Illustrated article not too long ago. No official word yet though.

Why is it that Mr. Kennedy............. Kennedy has to wait out his 90 day no compete clause while Ricky Ortiz, who was released a couple weeks back, is already wrestling in Mexico? Shouldn't he have a 90 day no compete clause? Am I missing something here? Thanks.

Why is it that Mr. Kennedy............. Kennedy has to wait out his 90 day no compete clause while Ricky Ortiz, who was released a couple weeks back, is already wrestling in Mexico? Shouldn't he have a 90 day no compete clause? Am I missing something here? Thanks.

No Compete clauses usually only apply to television or PPVs of rival promotions, as well as other TV appearances and interviews. Kennedy technically could wrestle as many indy dates right now as he feels like, he just doesn't want to.

No word yet, but more than likely it will be either steroids or HGH, Mysterio's name was linked to a steroid pharmacy bust in a Sports Illustrated article not too long ago. No official word yet though.

Oh, fair play. Although, if he was linked, was he punished then or not?

Will WWE release a Chris Jericho DVD, Ever? Lol. I just think this should of happened a few years ago. And there's a few classics that you cant get anywhere else except on VHS that don't sell anymore like Jericho vs The Rock No Mercy 2001 and Jericho vs Triple H Fully Loaded 2000 I believe in a great LMS Match.

Whatever happened to Low Ki? Didn't he sign with the WWE about a year ago? I've been dieing to see "The Warriors Way" finisher again.

Low Ki is in developmental waiting to be called up to the main roster. He is going by the name "Kaval".

WOW! I've only heard the name once, And I already love it.

I need someone to settle an argument for me. Was Umaga fired on his second, Or third stike? I'm sure it was his second violation, But a friend assures me that it was his third.

He was suspended on his second violation of the Wellness Policy and once they offered rehab and he refused to go, he was fired. So he was suspended two times only however what led to his firing was his refusal to go to rehab.

Will randy savage ever be in the hall of fame???

That's really not something there's a definite yes or no answer to. Randy and McMahon haven't seen eye-to-eye for years now, but with the recent release of the Macho Man DVD, I imagine it won't be long before they bury the hatchet and Savage is inducted. He certainly deserves the honor. I'd say give it a few years at most and he'll be in. Can't be certain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back