• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did 2 RAW superstars main event on Smackdown?
Oh here is another;
Why do wrestlers from RAW constantly appear on Smackdown?

What was the kayfabe/general reason for unifying the European & Intercontinental title?

I don't think there was a kayfabe one.

General, someone thought the one brand one champion was actually a good idea.

Last night, JR mentioned that he had never seen the Undertaker lose by tapping out. Later, King referenced this comment when HBK locked in another submission. Does anyone know if (and if yes, when of course) the Undertaker has lost by tapping out?

I think the one time I heard he has, might be the same match as Angle that KB said, I'm not sure. But it's a few weeks before Vengeance 2002, because in the Triple Threat match between Rock, Angle & Taker, JR says that Angle made Taker tap out.

What was the kayfabe/general reason for unifying the European & Intercontinental title?

According to wwe.com 2. RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff ordered a title unification match between Hardy and Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam. Van Dam won and it was last anybody saw of the European Championship.

I was under the impression that Bischoff said on screen that there were too many champions and there should only be one, hence the orgy of unification throughout the period.

Was there a WHC on ONS 06?

If so why was it not used 4 the ECW title?

If you mean was it defended, yes. Rey Mysterio defended against Sabu in an Extreme Rules Match that went to a no contest. A doctor said that they couldn't continue after a table spot. It was all kayfabe.

I assume that WWE creative simply didn't want RVD on SmackDown or to end Mysterio's reign at that time.

Does someone know (or can someone check) to see if Superstars is showing the encore 2 or 3 hours after on Thursday. Showing all these replays is so convenient for me so I can acutally have a life and not plan around when wrestlings on, haha. I wish of the shows were like that. So I'm guessing this encore thing Thursdays nights is sticking? Thanks.

Is john cena a 2nd generation star cos i hes dad is part of wrestling or did he take part in it after cena became big

Is john cena a 2nd generation star cos i hes dad is part of wrestling or did he take part in it after cena became big

his dad got into the business after cena made it to wwe. besides his dad is a ring annoucer nd not a wrestler so either way he wouldent be consider a second generation star

What is the non-spoiler match listings for Superstars 04/30/09? Other segments? Interviews? If you know, what the best match? Second best? Worst? Thanks.

What is the non-spoiler match listings for Superstars 04/30/09? Other segments? Interviews? If you know, what the best match? Second best? Worst? Thanks.

*Ted DiBiase (with Cody Rhodes) vs WWE Unified Tag Team champion Carlito (with Primo).

*Evan Bourne vs Paul Burchill

*Michelle McCool & Alicia Fox vs Gail Kim and Maria.

When the old WWF finally beat WCW in the ratings after getting beat for 84 straight weeks, what date was the episode of RAW and what were the two main events on that night?

It was sometime in April of 98 and I believe the main event was Austin vs. McMahon.

Not sure if you meant it to be but this isn't for trivia.

actually i believe it was the night foley/mankind won his first world title and tony schivone shot his mouth off with comment "that'll put some butts in the seats" but i could be wrong

Hello. There was an advert a few years ago featuring Batista in a suit stood at the docks next to a sports car... does anyone remember what it was for? Mysterio was in it too. Cheers.

What's the hightest rated Raw ever? What was the date and what were the matches? Thanks.

The highest rating of Raw was on September 27, 1999, in an episode that featured a 25min.long "This Is Your Life" segment with Mankind and The Rock. It was an 8.4

actually i believe it was the night foley/mankind won his first world title and tony schivone shot his mouth off with comment "that'll put some butts in the seats" but i could be wrong

No the first guy was right it was when Steve Austin had and Vince Mcmhaon had their first match that Raw beat Nitro in the ratings for the first time in 84 weeks

bak in 1996 ultimo dragon faced dean malenko 9 tittles were on the line can anyone tell me what these tittles were

This is not a trivia thread, it's if you genuinely need to know an answer. Please stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back