IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.20.12

I like Sting, but did he really need a video promo? Why reveal it ahead of time? Now it does virtually nothing to make people tune in on 1/3/13. He hasn't even been gone long enough for the return to be "must see TV" material. I'm not trying to hate on Sting, I'm just saying, the cryptic video promo was unnecessary. It just creates more hype TNA isn't going to live up to.

I like Sting, but did he really need a video promo? Why reveal it ahead of time? Now it does virtually nothing to make people tune in on 1/3/13. He hasn't even been gone long enough for the return to be "must see TV" material. I'm not trying to hate on Sting, I'm just saying, the cryptic video promo was unnecessary. It just creates more hype TNA isn't going to live up to.

Sting is just one of those guys who needs a vignette to return. Bit like Chris Jericho.

Sting is just one of those guys who needs a vignette to return. Bit like Chris Jericho.

Legit question: has a title changed hands on Championship Thursday yet? I think the TV TItle did but I can't remember anything other than that.

I want to hear Jeff's thoughts during the match. Just think about it, hearing Jeff's thoughts saying "I think a twist of fate will put him away" and then him doing it in the match.

I want to hear Jeff's thoughts during the match. Just think about it, hearing Jeff's thoughts saying "I think a twist of fate will put him away" and then him doing it in the match.

That sounds really, really stupid. Unless it were Bully Ray's thoughts. That shit would be hilarious.

Yes, he did. It gets people talking, and gets Stinger fans (of which there are THOUSANDS) pumped when they see it's him prior to the event.

Sting is over as fuck in the UK, and he's gonna be returning for the UK IMPACT run.

I don't know why people want Austin Aries to regain the TNA World title. That sounds worse than Hardy, in my opinion. At least Hardy draws money for the company.

Brian Hebner is referee, right? Expecting a ref bump, followed by interference from Bobby Roode.

I wish AJ Styles' stipulation was similar to Roode's where he couldn't compete against Hardy specifically for the title, this way he could go heel and fuck Hardy for the title leading to Hardy/Aries/Styles at Lockdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back